Amazon is offering a $10 bonus for reloading your Amazon balance! Check to see if you’re eligible with our link below!
How do I know if I’m targeted?
Ninja Update 10/14/2020: If the targeted offer below doesn’t work, the Amazon Prime Day event is giving a free $10 credit for buying $40 worth of Amazon gift cards.
Direct Link [Amazon]
The link above will bring you directly to the offer. It’s a targeted offer so YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary).
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
- Get $10 Amazon Credit For Trying Amazon Photos
- Receive $30 Off $60 When Using American Express Rewards Points
- Spend $100+ With Amazon Assistant And Get $10 Off
What is the Amazon Gift Card Balance?
Amazon Gift Card Balance is your Amazon credit balance. It’s where they store all the gift cards you redeemed and any other credits Amazon has given you through their various promotions.
Some people reload their balance because Amazon gives them discounts for doing so or they really just want to spend a certain amount of money there without going over their budget.
I usually get Amazon gift cards for a 5% to 10% discount so there’s other reasons as well.
What other details do I need to know?
Here’s the entire terms and conditions:
- Limited time offer.
- The offer only applies to the first reload of your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance.
- For qualifying purchases, a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card reward will be automatically applied to the account used to reload within 24-48 hours after the reload order has been placed.
- The Amazon.com Gift Card reloaded to your account and the $10 reward can both be checked on the Amazon.com Gift Card Balance page.
- Offer is limited to one $10 Amazon.com Gift Card reward per customer and account.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The offer is good while supplies last.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- The offer and the reward are non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
- The offer is void where prohibited.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
- When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you selected that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and the additional $10 Amazon.com Gift Card Balance you receive for the qualifying reload cannot be used to buy Amazon.com Gift Cards
The Bottom Line
Any discount you can get on Amazon’s already low prices is a win! This is another way to get essentially a 10% discount at Amazon if you’re eligible.