Panera Bread has launched a new promotion where you can get 20% off Panera Bread gift cards purchased online!
20% Off Panera Gift Cards
Through 9/7/20, you can buy Panera Bread gift cards and eGift cards for 20% off when you purchase them online directly at the Panera web site.
Terms & Conditions
- Receive a 20% discount on all retail plastic and digital gift card purchases and reloads made online only through 9/7/2020.
- In cafe and bulk/business/corporate purchases excluded.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- While supplies last.
- Not valid with any other coupon or offer.
- Void if modified, copied, reproduced, transferred, purchased, traded or sold.
- Applicable taxes paid by bearer.
- Cash redemption value 1/20 of one cent.
- Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances.
- For complete gift card terms, visit: https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company-information/gift-card-terms-and-conditions.html
The Bottom Line
Panera Bread gift cards purchased online codes as a restaurant purchase with various credit cards so you’ll earn even more.
|Credit Card||Category Bonus|
|American Express Gold Card||4x|
|American Express Green Card||3x|
|Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Card||4x|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card||2x|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve Card||3x|
|Citi Prestige Card||5x|
Before the pandemic, I used to stop there for lunch quite often. My favorites were the Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken salad in the summer and their Autumn Squash Soup in the fall.
Personally, I’m going to buy a few for future use. Save money by spending money now (if you can of course – I know Covid-19 has affected many families).