This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Tracfone, Simple Mobile, and Total Wireless are offering a $100 reward when you buy any $100+ unlocked phone on Amazon! Read more about this amazing deal below!
Amazon $100 Unlocked Phone Reward Promotion
This is an offer where you’ll get $100 back (in the form of an Amazon gift card, Venmo payment, or Mastercard eGift card) when you buy any $100+ unlocked phone with a SIM kit and activate service with Tracfone, Simple Mobile, or Total Wireless before 12/31/20.
What You Need To Buy
There are 3 items you need to buy:
- unlocked phone (from Amazon only)
- SIM kit (from Amazon only)
- airtime card (from anywhere)
The only condition is that the unlocked phone and SIM kit must be purchased at the same time from Amazon.com and be on the same receipt. The items also have to be shipped and sold by Amazon to be valid. The airtime card can be purchased from anywhere.
Ninja Update: If your order gets separated into 2 or more receipts even if you ordered the items at the same time, then do what “12abbit” did (see post comments at the bottom).
Links To Items Required
First, you need to figure out which carriers’ (Tracfone, Simple Mobile, or Total Wireless) SIM kit and Airtime card you want to purchase. For instance, if you’re going to use Tracfone for this deal, buy the SIM Kit and Airtime card from the Tracfone links (1 quantity of each).
Here are the links to the items:
- Tracfone – SIM Kit [Amazon]
- Simple Mobile – SIM Kit [Amazon]
- Total Wireless – SIM Kit [Amazon]
You can see all the unlocked phones here [Amazon].
You can stack this promotion on top of all the current Samsung, Moto, LG, etc. promos to get the phones for a really good price! I bought the Moto E6 unlocked phone for this deal.
Remember to buy an unlocked phone that costs $100 or more to qualify for this promo.
- Tracfone – Airtime Card [Walmart]
- Tracfone – Airtime Card [Amazon]
- Simple Mobile – Airtime Card [Amazon]
- Total Wireless – Airtime Card [Amazon]
The airtime card at Walmart is a little cheaper and gets delivered through email. If you want to squeeze every last savings, that’s a good option.
Steps To Get Offer
Here are the exact steps to take in order to get the promotion:
- Buy an unlocked phone that cost at least $100 and a SIM kit on Amazon
- Purchase of the phone and SIM kit must be purchased on Amazon at the same time
- You can buy the airtime card at Amazon or any other retailer
- Activate SIM when you receive the order (very important)
- After 24 hours of activation, go here to claim your $100 reward (upload receipt, SIM info, and phone serial number)
- Receive $100 in the form of an Amazon gift card, Venmo payment, or Mastercard eGift card
Submitting Proof Of Purchase For $100 Reward
Submitting the required proof of purchase to get the $100 rebate reward is easy. Once you purchase the required items and activated the service, simply click the link above to upload your receipt and information.
This is the actual screenshot of the form. There are only 7 fields to fill out:
After you submit the form, you’ll get an email in a few days asking what your rewards preference is. Once you answer that, it takes between 1-3 days for them to send it over.
I chose Venmo and got it 2 days after I responded to their email:
Terms & Conditions For Amazon $100 Reward Promotion
- This promotion is valid for a $100 Reward when you purchase a $100+ unlocked smartphone with a qualifying SIM Kit and activate service on Tracfone, SIMPLE Mobile or Total Wireless between 10/12/20 and 12/31/2020.
- The Unlocked Smartphone and Tracfone, SIMPLE Mobile or Total Wireless SIM Kit purchase must be on the same receipt.
- Purchases must be sold and shipped by Amazon.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other eGift card offer and is for new Tracfone/SIMPLE Mobile/Total Wireless customers only.
- $100 Reward will be delivered based on your choice of an Amazon eGift Card, Venmo payment, or MasterCard eGift Card.
- Tracfone, SIMPLE Mobile and Total Wireless are brands of TracFone Wireless, Inc. d/b/a Tracfone, SIMPLE Mobile, and Total Wireless. TracFone Wireless, Inc. is the sponsor (“Sponsor”) of this Promotion. For full details go to www.egiftbundle.com.
- Once you have purchased your qualifying unlocked smartphone AND your service is activated with a new SIM Kit from Tracfone, SIMPLE Mobile or Total Wireless, please proceed to registering for this promotion at www.egiftbundle.com. To complete registration, you will need to have your proof of purchase handy. Please ensure your service is activated, otherwise, you will receive an error when submitting your SIM Card Serial Number.
- Once your registration has been processed and validated, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your selected $100 reward.
- Cash Back Rewards issued via Venmo may take up to five (5) days to deliver. Amazon eGift Cards and MasterCard eGift Cards may take up to 72 hours to deliver.
- Limited to one (1) submission/reward per person/email.
The Bottom Line
Really great deal!
I’d select the Venmo payment or Mastercard eGift card for it to be truly cash back, although I know that some ninja readers are crazy for Amazon gift cards too. Honestly, you can’t go wrong – all 3 rewards are strong (my rapping skills are showing!).
You also don’t need to keep the service. Once you activate the SIM card, you’re not required to renew again and since it’s an unlocked phone, you can now use it however you want.
19 thoughts on “Amazon: $100 Unlocked Phone Reward Promotion”
Do you need the phone and sim card physically in hand to activate by 12/31, or just purchased?
You need to at least purchase and activate the SIM card by 12/31/20 and submit the rebate by 01/17/21. If you haven’t ordered yet then I don’t think you’ll grab this deal in time unless Amazon has a one-day shipping option in your area.
Ok so I got the moto6 as well, waited 24 hrs, sent the registration and the invoice was rejected.
Put together jpeg invoice with better clarity and when i go to register with it i keeps saying sim number not valid. The phone has been working for over 48 hours and its not valid? Any ideas?
If I understand correctly, you’re trying to submit the form the 2nd time with a clearer Amazon invoice receipt. On the 2nd attempt, you’re using the same phone serial number + SIM card number and it’s not allowing you to go to the next screen? I have some ideas, but just want to see if I got what you’re saying.
I purchased a Moto e6 for my son. Today it arrived and he activated service with Tracfone. His name was used to create the new google account for the device.
My question is- Do I use my name on the rebate form or my son’s?
If you purchased with your Amazon account, you should use your name since you’ll need to send a copy of your Amazon invoice as part of the rebate submission. They don’t care (or even know) what Google account was made for the device.
Any idea why am getting “Please enter your phone’s serial number” after I click on submit button?
Are you referring to the rebate submission? Some people got stuck on this, but the phone serial # is found on the outside of your phone’s retail packaging if you don’t plan on using the phone. Look for “S/N”. Some phone manufacturer’s don’t use this. In these cases, it would be the “IMEI” number.
For the Moto E6, is 16 GB enough storage?
I got it as a back-up phone so 16GB is more than enough for me. It depends on what you plan on using it for. My opinion – 16GB is plenty if you’re using it to download the normal amount of apps and take pictures and videos here and there.
Does the phone from Amazon have to be new or can it be used? to still qualify for the rebate?
It doesn’t explicitly say that it can’t be used and there are reports that people have bought from Amazon Warehouse and were successful in getting the $100. I think the biggest thing to check is that the unlocked phone purchased is $100 or more after all discounts are applied.
Amazon Warehouse Link: https://amzn.to/2KcRqyQ
+ the phone has to be shipped and sold by Amazon
Just got $100, opted for PayPal:
12/4 – ordered the phone and sim card on Amazon.com and airtime code on Walmart.com
12/6 – activated sim card on the Tracfone site
12/7 – submitted proof of purchase
12/8 – received email asking to pick rewards option
12/9 – received $100
going for this deal. the motorola x4 is also around $100 so i’ll get a nearly free phone.
Nice deal! I also got the Moto E6.
Last week, I ordered a Galaxy A11 unlocked, SimpleMobile sim kit, and a SimpleMobile prepaid plan all at the same time. It was split into 3 unique invoices, each with different shipping dates.
Once everything arrived, and 48hrs after activating my phone, I submitted the rebate request. When I submitted the rebate, I uploaded a single jpg file which was a combination of all 3 invoices plus a cover page indicating that all 3 were ordered at the same time.
I got the email approving my rebate submission today, and opted for the amazon gift code which arrived about 5 minutes after submitting my preference!
how much did you pay for the galaxy A11? new or used?
The prices varies on Amazon, but the A11 is typically more than the other phones on this list. You can however, buy a used version. It will still qualify for the rebate.