Amazon customers can grab a $50 credit when they add a debit card to their Amazon account. This is a targeted offer – check to see if it’s available to you below!
Debit Card $50 Promo Credit Offer
Amazon is offering some customers a $50 credit when they add any debit card to their Amazon account.
The debit card being added has to be a card that’s not currently on the account. If the card had previously been added, remove it from your payment options before attempting this offer.
How To Check If You’re Eligible
- Sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Click the ‘Add a Card’ widget from the advertisement and enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Upon successful registration of your card, the credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) using any valid payment method.
Go to any product page like this one and scroll down a little until you find the “Special offers and product promotions” section. Several people have mentioned they see the $50 debit card promo link by doing this:
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
Terms & Conditions
Direct Link To Terms & Conditions [Amazon]
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer account and one per credit card or debit card.
- Amazon Business accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities which qualify for this offer. Offer excludes certain Digital content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Alexa Skills, Cloud drive and paid subscriptions such as Prime, Kindle Unlimited, Free Time Unlimited, Comixology Unlimited and Personal Shopper services.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
The Bottom Line
This seems to be highly targeted, but it doesn’t hurt to check. Great deal if it shows up on your account.