This post may contain references to products and services from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products and services. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amazon customers can grab a $50 credit when they add a debit card to their Amazon account. This is a targeted offer – check to see if it’s available to you below!
Debit Card $50 Promo Credit Offer
Amazon is offering some customers a $50 credit when they add any debit card to their Amazon account.
The debit card being added has to be a card that’s not currently on the account. If the card had previously been added, remove it from your payment options before attempting this offer.
How To Check If You’re Eligible
- Sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Click the ‘Add a Card’ widget from the advertisement and enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Upon successful registration of your card, the credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) using any valid payment method.
Go to any product page like this one and scroll down a little until you find the “Special offers and product promotions” section. Several people have mentioned they see the $50 debit card promo link by doing this:
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
Terms & Conditions
Direct Link To Terms & Conditions [Amazon]
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer account and one per credit card or debit card.
- Amazon Business accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities which qualify for this offer. Offer excludes certain Digital content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Alexa Skills, Cloud drive and paid subscriptions such as Prime, Kindle Unlimited, Free Time Unlimited, Comixology Unlimited and Personal Shopper services.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
The Bottom Line
This seems to be highly targeted, but it doesn’t hurt to check. Great deal if it shows up on your account.