This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Get a free subscription to Food Network Kitchen for one year on Amazon! This is for all ninjas out there whether you are foodies or just cooking at home to save some money. Find out how to take advantage of this deal below!
Food Network Kitchen Overview
The Food Network Kitchen is an app where you can sign up for free and get access to over 80,000 recipes to spice up your cooking game at home. You can build shopping lists and order groceries too.
The app has a premium subscription service, which gets you access to so much more! It can ultimately help you save while enhancing your cooking skills.
What’s Included In Food Network Premium Subscription?
There are many additional features you can utilize to help you learn new techniques through live cooking classes and save money by finding recipes using ingredients you already have. I can’t tell you how many times I buy ingredients that I use a little of and the rest goes to waste because I don’t know what to do with them.
With a premium subscription, you can:
- Search for recipes by what ingredients you already have
- Create new meal plans weekly
- Get visual step-by-step instructions on recipes
- Attend live classes and Q&A with the Food Network chefs
- Access to hundreds of on demand classes
- Watch Food Network shows ad-free
Amazon’s Food Network Kitchen Free Subscription Offer
Direct Link [Amazon]
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here!
If you own an Echo Show, Fire TV, or Fire tablet you are eligible to receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Food Network Kitchen from Amazon. Don’t have any of those devices? No worries! Head down to the next section for a different Food Network Kitchen deal.
Here’s how to sign up depending on what device you own:
For Echo Show:
- Say “Alexa, open Food Network Kitchen”
- Click or say “Redeem offer”
- Click or say “Subscribe”
For Fire TV or Fire Tablet:
- Search for the Food Network Kitchen app
- Install and open the app
- Choose a renewal option
- Click “Activate Now”
- Login with your Amazon email and password
Amazon’s Terms & Conditions
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) April 26, 2021.
- Offer is for a complimentary one-year subscription to Food Network Kitchen sold by Amazon.com Services LCC.
- One-year subscription automatically converts to a paid subscription on an annual or monthly basis unless canceled during complimentary subscription period.
- If you purchase a device + subscription bundle, your Food Network Kitchen Premium subscription begins immediately after checkout. If you are an existing Echo, Fire TV or Fire tablet user, you can claim and activate the complimentary subscription on your existing device at any time during the promotional period. Subscription can be cancelled anytime. To turn off auto-renewal or cancel your subscription, go to www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions or call Customer Service (1 (888) 280-4331).
- No purchase required.
- New and existing Fire TV, Fire tablet, and Echo Show customers are eligible for this offer.
- Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
Food Network Kitchen Black Friday Deal
Direct Link [Food Network Kitchen]
If you don’t own any of those Amazon devices, Food Network Kitchen is still offering their Black Friday deal where you can get the first 30 days free and then pay only $19.99/year. That’s 50% off on top of a free month. This promotion is available through December 14, 2020.
Food Network Black Friday Deal Terms & Conditions
- Special offer of $19.99/year for a Food Network Kitchen Premium Annual Subscription is valid from 11/13/2020 through 12/14/2020 at 11:59 PM EST and cannot be combined with any other offer, free trial, or promotion.
- Free trial for new subscribers only.
- Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription on an annual basis unless canceled during free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same subscription period at $19.99/year unless canceled prior to renewal.
The Bottom Line
If you’ve been cooking a lot at home like most of us have been lately and you own an Echo Show, Fire TV, or Fire tablet, this is a no-brainer! You get 1 year free with access to tools that will both help you save and teach you something in the kitchen.
Remember to cancel when your free subscription is up, otherwise, you’ll be automatically charged the regular monthly rates. Go to Amazon’s “Your Subscriptions” page to manage your subscription.
Author Bio: Ashley Holland is a self-professed foodie. She loves to drift through Boston’s neighborhoods discovering food trucks, restaurants, bars, and street vendors. You can follow her awesome culinary adventures on Instagram.
2 thoughts on “Amazon: Food Network Kitchen 1-Year Free Subscription”
I’m all for this. 99% of recipe sites now make you read 200 paragraphs before getting to the recipe.
Why do I have to scroll down half a mile before getting to the actual recipe? I don’t care about how you first were introduced to the food or how it’s nice to have in front of a fire during winter. Just give me the damn recipe!
Well since Kailyn turned 3 I haven’t been updating my blog as much but our trip down to New Hampshire was just fantastic. And little Jaxxon doesn’t like peas but when he tried this dish he couldn’t get enough! Now, I personally like to add extra on top because hubby is really into those these days.
-Photo of kids
-Photo of kitchen
I bought these great mixing bowls back in 2004 and they haven’t disappointing me since. You can use them for this, and that, but especially this. Jaxxon won’t eat popcorn out of anything else.
-Photo of small hands helping bake/cook
-Photo of messy kitchen
-Photo of bowls, circa 2004
Now, before we get to the recipe, I really have to say….