Amazon Fresh is offering $50 off a $100+ order when you use the promo code “FRESH50”. Customers who have never ordered from Amazon Fresh before will also get free same-day shipping with this promotion.
This offer is part of Amazon’s Prime Big Deals Day. Full details on how to activate and use this offer below!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Amazon Fresh Promo Code FRESH50
Get $50 off an online order of $100+ on Amazon Fresh when you use promo code FRESH50 at checkout. Prime members who are using Amazon Fresh for the first time will also enjoy same-day delivery!
Editor’s Note: It seems like some are able to stack this with FRESHSAVE30 and 20FRESH for an additional $30 and $20 off, respectively, so could get $100 off a $100+ order!
How to Redeem Promo:
- Activate the offer by clicking the button above.
- Complete a delivery order of $100 or more on Amazon Fresh online.
- Enter code FRESH50 at checkout to receive free same-day delivery and $50 off.
- Get $50 off your purchase total.
This offer starts on October 6, 2023 and ends on December 31, 2023. However, it may work for you now. I have seen multiple reports of people using the code successfully before the official start date of the offer.
Amazon Fresh Promo Terms & Conditions
- Offer of free same-day delivery on your first order is applicable to Prime members who place a first-time order with a minimum value of $50.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon Fresh on amazon.com/fresh (look for “sold by Amazon Fresh” on the product detail page).
- Products sold by third-party sellers, or other Amazon entities do not qualify for this offer.
- Offer valid online only.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and delivered at the same speed to an eligible address serviced by Amazon Fresh, excluding San Diego, CA where the offer is not available. Taxes, tips, alcohol, regulatory fees, pickup fees, and delivery fees do not apply when determining minimum order amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is free same-day delivery and $50 off your order.
- Discount does not apply to any applicable delivery fees or additional charges for 1-hour or expedited delivery.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer does not apply to gift cards, digital content, or alcohol.
- Delivery fees, pickup fees, and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Void where prohibited.
- Unless an Amazon.com Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards.
What is Amazon Fresh?
Amazon Fresh is a grocery deliver service that offers same-day delivery and pickup in select locations for Prime members. Not an Amazon Prime member? Learn how to get a free trial of Prime or ways to get a discount on Prime membership!
I want to point out that just recently, Amazon Fresh is available for customers without a Prime membership too, although it’s limited to the following cities for non-Prime members :
- Austin, Texas
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Denver, Colorado
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Portland, Oregon
- Richmond, Virginia
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego. California
- San Francisco, California
Additionally, non-Prime members get charged higher delivery fees than Prime members.
|Order Total||Prime Delivery Fee||Non-Prime Delivery Fee|
|$50 or less||$10||$14|
|$50 – $100||$7||$11|
|$100 – $150||$4||$8|
The Bottom Line
This is an excellent offer for people residing in areas where Amazon Fresh operates. Getting 50% off your grocery bill is nothing to sneeze at.
I personally use Amazon Fresh all the time and have found it to be a significant time-saving convenience. Yes, Amazon Fresh usually cost more than most large grocery stores and supermarkets, but it’s not unreasonably so. Additionally, when compared to Whole Foods (which is also owned by Amazon), it tends to be a bit more affordable.
Keep in mind you need to factor in the time and gas that you saved from traveling back and forth to the grocery store.