This post may contain references to products and services from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products and services. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited time, Amazon is offering American Express cardholders a free 3-month trial to Amazon Prime! Here’s your chance to try out priority shipping, streaming music, Prime TV, and much more!
What’s Included In Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription program from Amazon that gives users access to additional services that are not available to regular Amazon customers.
- Prime Delivery (Prime Shipping) = free same-day, one-day, or two-day shipping
- Amazon Day = add items throughout the week for free delivery on the day you choose
- Prime Music = reduced subscription costs for music streaming (similar to YouTube Music, Apple Music, or Spotify)
- Prime Video = free access to Amazon’s Video on Demand streaming service
- Prime Reading = receive free access to a rotating set of Kindle books
- Prime Pantry = service for shipping non-perishable grocery items into a single box for delivery for a fixed fee
- Prime Now = get delivery of certain items in certain geographic locations within two hours for free (or one hour for a fee of $7.99)
- Prime Gaming = free access to Prime Gaming (Twitch Prime is now Amazon Prime Gaming)
- Prime Day = Amazon’s anniversary sale that features a large number of sales and promotions that are exclusively available to Amazon Prime subscribers
American Express: Free 3 Months Of Amazon Prime OfferDirect Link [Amazon]
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
The offer was sent via email (see screenshot below), but it seems like it applies to everyone if you click the link I posted.
You’ll be taken directly to Amazon where you can enter your American Express credentials and get 3 months of Prime worth $39.
Keep in mind that the Amazon Prime subscription will automatically renew for $119 once you’ve used your 3 free months, so remember to cancel if you don’t wan to keep it.
How Do I Cancel My Amazon Prime Subscription?
Cancel Subscription [Amazon]
To cancel your Amazon Prime subscription, use the link I provided and click on “Manage My Membership” up at the top.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- On Amazon.com, log into your account and navigate to the top-right corner of the page. Hover over your personalized greeting that read, “Hello (your name), Account & Lists“.
- A two-column menu will appear; look for “Memberships & Subscriptions” on the right column and click on it.
- On this screen, it will list all your active memberships and subscriptions. Locate your Amazon Prime subscription and click the “Manage Subscription” link next to it.
- Tap on “Manage Membership” up at the top.
- Select “End membership“.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited time offer and only valid in the United States.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Membership will automatically renew at $119 plus applicable taxes per year after the expiration of the initial 3-month Prime membership. View the Amazon Prime terms at www.Amazon.com/primeterms.
- Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or promotional code are not refundable.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- This promotion ends on the earlier of (a) 11:59PM PST, 12/31/2018, (b) the time at which 115,000 customers have redeemed the offer, or (c) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
The Bottom Line
Good deal worth $39. I feel like everyone I know already has Amazon Prime, but if you don’t, here’s your opportunity to try it out free for 90 days.