For a limited time, Amazon is offering American Express cardholders a free 3-month trial to Amazon Prime! Here’s your chance to try out priority shipping, streaming music, Prime TV, and much more!
What’s Included In Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription program from Amazon that gives users access to additional services that are not available to regular Amazon customers.
- Prime Delivery (Prime Shipping) = free same-day, one-day, or two-day shipping
- Amazon Day = add items throughout the week for free delivery on the day you choose
- Prime Music = reduced subscription costs for music streaming (similar to YouTube Music, Apple Music, or Spotify)
- Prime Video = free access to Amazon’s Video on Demand streaming service
- Prime Reading = receive free access to a rotating set of Kindle books
- Prime Pantry = service for shipping non-perishable grocery items into a single box for delivery for a fixed fee
- Prime Now = get delivery of certain items in certain geographic locations within two hours for free (or one hour for a fee of $7.99)
- Prime Gaming = free access to Prime Gaming (Twitch Prime is now Amazon Prime Gaming)
- Prime Day = Amazon’s anniversary sale that features a large number of sales and promotions that are exclusively available to Amazon Prime subscribers
American Express: Free 3 Months Of Amazon Prime OfferDirect Link [Amazon]
The offer was sent via email (see screenshot below), but it seems like it applies to everyone if you click the link I posted.
You’ll be taken directly to Amazon where you can enter your American Express credentials and get 3 months of Prime worth $39.
Keep in mind that the Amazon Prime subscription will automatically renew for $119 once you’ve used your 3 free months, so remember to cancel if you don’t wan to keep it.
How Do I Cancel My Amazon Prime Subscription?
Cancel Subscription [Amazon]
To cancel your Amazon Prime subscription, use the link I provided and click on “Manage My Membership” up at the top.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- On Amazon.com, log into your account and navigate to the top-right corner of the page. Hover over your personalized greeting that read, “Hello (your name), Account & Lists“.
- A two-column menu will appear; look for “Memberships & Subscriptions” on the right column and click on it.
- On this screen, it will list all your active memberships and subscriptions. Locate your Amazon Prime subscription and click the “Manage Subscription” link next to it.
- Tap on “Manage Membership” up at the top.
- Select “End membership“.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited time offer and only valid in the United States.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Membership will automatically renew at $119 plus applicable taxes per year after the expiration of the initial 3-month Prime membership. View the Amazon Prime terms at www.Amazon.com/primeterms.
- Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or promotional code are not refundable.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- This promotion ends on the earlier of (a) 11:59PM PST, 12/31/2018, (b) the time at which 115,000 customers have redeemed the offer, or (c) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
The Bottom Line
Good deal worth $39. I feel like everyone I know already has Amazon Prime, but if you don’t, here’s your opportunity to try it out free for 90 days.