Amazon Prime Day 2021 is finally here! There’s a deal during this Prime Day event where you’ll get $10 in Amazon credit when your buy $40 worth of Amazon gift cards!
Ninja Update 6/21/21: Updated the promo code for this year’s Prime Day event!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Amazon Prime Member Exclusive Deal
Get $10 Free When Purchasing $40 In Amazon Gift Cards
Direct Link [Amazon]
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
This special offer is targeted at Prime Members during Amazon’s Prime Day event that we’re covering in extensive details. It’s limited to one per Prime account.
How It Works
- Tap the “Apply code to your account” button above or enter the promotion code GCPRIME2021 at checkout.
- Add $40 or more in Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart, and complete your purchase or reload your Gift Card balance with $40 or more.
- Your $10 promotional credit will be applied to your account within two days after your qualifying Amazon.com Gift Card purchase is completed or, in the case of physical gift cards, shipped.
If you followed the steps correctly, you should see the message below during checkout:
- Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), June 22, 2021 while supplies last.
- Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
Other Prime Day Deals:
- Amazon: Add Any Debit & Get $25 Promo Credit
- Amazon: Use One Citi ThankYou Point & Get $20 Off $50 (Works On Third-Party Gift Cards)
- Amazon Warehouse 20% Off
The Bottom Line
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is loaded with amazing deals during the two-day event and this is an example of one.
Although the confirmation message says the $10 credit will show up within two days of the order, most people are getting them much faster than that – sometimes in less than 12 hours.
It’s also worthy to note that you don’t need to buy a single gift card for $40. I bought 8 gift cards for $5 each. As long as the total amount is $40 or more, you’ll qualify for the $10 credit.