This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Amazon Prime members can get up to $20 off when they shop with the Amazon app!
Amazon Prime Member Offer
Direct Link [Amazon]
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
Amazon is offering targeted Prime members up to $20 off when they shop with the Amazon app between September 28 and October 14, 2020:
- $10 off first Amazon app purchase of $20 or more
- $10 off second Amazona app purchase of $20 or more
- Get 30% To 40% Off At Amazon When Using 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
Terms & Conditions
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 14, 2020.
- Customers must receive notice of the offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email to be eligible. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- US customers who are eligible Prime members (excluding Prime members participating in a free trial of Prime subscription) only.
- Promotional code applies only to purchases made in the Amazon shopping app.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 31, 2020.
- Promotional codes only applies to orders including at least $20 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
The Bottom Line
All these “teaser” deals leading up to Prime Day (October 13 – 14) are actually nice offers and easy to do.
This one is a no brainer, especially if you find two items around $20 each – essentially a 50% discount for simply using the Amazon mobile app.