Amazon Prime members can get $10 to spend on Prime Day when they spend $10 at Amazon Go stores!
Amazon Prime Member Offer
Direct Link [Amazon]
Amazon is offering all Prime members a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day when they spend $10 at Amazon Go stores between September 28 and October 14, 2020.
Amazon Prime Day is October 13 to October 14 this year.
To be eligible for the $10 promotional credit, you need to:
- Spend $10 in an Amazon Go store between September 28 to August 14
- You’ll receive an email with steps to your the $10 credit
- Spend your credit on Amazon.com on Prime Day between October 13 and October 14
- Get 30% To 40% Off At Amazon When Using 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is considered a qualifying transaction?
Spend $10 or more in a single purchase between September 28 and October 14, 2020 at Amazon Go locations. Customers must enter the store with a linked Amazon Prime account to receive the credit. Limit one per customer. See all terms and conditions below.
Are any items excluded in the qualifying Amazon Go purchase of $10?
Taxes tips, stamps, gift cards, delivery fees and regulatory fees (including California Refund Value and bottle deposits) do not count toward the $10 minimum. See all terms and conditions below.
How do I know if I’ve earned the $10?
You will receive an email to the email address linked to your Amazon account confirming you earned your $10 credit. You will need to follow the email instructions to “claim” the $10 credit and load it to your Amazon account.
When can I use my $10 on Amazon?
The $10 credit is valid from 12:00 am (PST) on October 13, 2020, to 11:59 pm (PST) on October 14, 2020.
The credit will not be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00 am (PST) on October 13, 2020. See all deals at amazon.com/primeday.
What purchases can my $10 credit be applied to?
The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app on products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. The $10 credit does not apply to gift cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs or Prime Now orders.
How do I redeem my credit on Amazon?
Once you have claimed the credit on Amazon.com, the $10 credit will be automatically applied when you add qualifying items to your cart and complete the purchase during Prime Day (October 13 and October 14 2020). In your Order Summary at checkout, you’ll see the discount under the label “Amazon Go Credit”.
Do I have to be a Prime member?
Yes, this offer is exclusive to Prime members. Not a Prime member? Try Prime free for 30 days. Learn more at amazon.com/primesavings.
What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon household?
Each linked account in an Amazon household account can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 Amazon Go purchase as described above. Offers can be redeemed once per customer.
Can I qualify for multiple credits?
Customers can qualify only once at either Amazon Go or Go Grocery, not both. Similar offers are available at other Amazon Physical Stores, where additional credits may be earned as well.
Terms & Conditions
How to Qualify:
- To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit to spend on Amazon.com during Prime Day, Prime members must make a single qualifying purchase of at least $10 at a U.S. Amazon Go stores from September 28th to 11:59 pm (PST) on October 14, 2020.
- Taxes do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount at Amazon Go stores.
- You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase at Amazon Go stores to qualify for this offer and to redeem the $10 credit on Prime Day.
How to Redeem:
- You will receive an email from Amazon confirming that the $10 credit has been earned. The email will also provide instructions on how to load the credit into your Amazon.com account.
- Credit is valid for redemption on Amazon.com beginning 12:00 am (PST) October 13, 2020 and expires at 11:59 pm (PST) October 14, 2020.
- Credit only applies to an order placed on Amazon.com that includes at least one physical product sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page).
- Credit cannot be applied for the purchase of products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Credit not valid for alcohol, gift cards, subscriptions, digital items, taxes, delivery, or shipping costs.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Credit will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in your order.
- If any of the products to which the $10 credit was applied are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer can be earned on only one qualifying transaction at one Amazon Go store location.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
The Bottom Line
There are 26 Amazon Go stores located in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. Easy deal for those of us who live in one of those 4 cities. As a Boston resident, I’m out of luck.
Bring on all the “Whole Paycheck” comments!