There’s a new Amazon promo that gives customers a discount of $20 off a $100 purchase of baby care items (diapers, lotions, wipes).
Direct Link [Amazon]
This is similar to the $30 off $100 deal – that one was a slightly better deal, but it expired. This is still a pretty good discount considering Amazon already has competitive prices on baby products.
Keep in mind, it’s only valid for the baby items show on the linked page, but it includes many different things for babies, including:
- shampoo and conditioner
- baby wash and baby wipes
- feeding bottles and nipples
- Create A Baby Registry And Get 15% Off Your Entire Order
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
- Bonus $10 For Reloading Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
- Get $15 Amazon Credit For Trying Amazon Photos
Terms & Conditions
It’s standard boilerplate language – nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing to remember is the items have to be sold by Amazon and not a third-party seller:
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
The Bottom Line
This is stackable with other Amazon discounts like the 20% off you get from Amazon Family Subscribe & Save or the normal Subscribe & Save discount of 15% if you buy $100 of the same product (like 3 boxes of these Huggies).