Get $5 free on your next Amazon order when you send $50 gift card via text. Offer expires June 28, 2020. See below for details!
How do I send an Amazon gift card by text?
Texting an Amazon gift card follows the same identical steps you would take as sending a gift card by email – just select “Text Message” as the delivery method during the order process:
Where is the promotion located?
Direct Link [Amazon]
Below are the steps to follow to get this deal:
- Click the link above to add the promotion to your Amazon account (it should say “Coupon Clipped” if successful) or enter the promo code SMS2020 at checkout)
- Select one of the designs at the bottom of that screen
- Make sure you select $50 as the amount and delivery is set to text message
- During checkout, make sure it states, “Thank you for treating someone to an Amazon.com Gift Card. Now we’re treating you to a $5 promotional credit automatically applied to your account, and good for eligible products sold by Amazon.com”
- Enjoy $5 on your next Amazon order
Ninja Tip: Don’t have anyone to send an Amazon gift card to? Send it to yourself!
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 AMEX Point
- Get $20 Off $50 At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- $15 Amazon Credit For Trying Amazon Photos
Terms & Conditions
- Send at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by text message and in a single order by June 28, 2020 and receive a $5 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying gift card has been sent via text message.
- An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after the gift card is sent by text message, confirming your Amazon.com Promotional Credit.
The Bottom Line
The Money Ninja has received multiple reports that people are able to do this multiple times by waiting a few weeks in between.