You can get an Amazon smart plug for $0.99 by using one of the promo codes below. Find out how to get a crazy discount on this smart home device!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Amazon Smart Plug Offer
Direct Link [Amazon]
Amazon is offering some customers a smart plug for $0.99 when you use the promo code PLUG at checkout. If that code doesn’t work, you can also try ALEXA, AMZNPLUG, SMART10, and SMARTPLUG99. This is a limited time offer from Amazon so act fact.
Ninja Update: More people targeted with new code PLUG. Even if you got a smart plug before with this offer, it’s worth checking again as some people are reporting that they’re able to do it again!
There’s also another smart plug deal from Kasa. It’s also on Amazon and you can see the details of the deal in this post.
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
Steps To Get Offer
It’s working for quite a few people, but not for everyone. You can check if you’re targeted by following these 3 steps:
- Add the smart plug through the link above
- Proceed to checkout
- Add the promo code PLUG in the promo code field and click “Apply” (see picture below)
- Get 30% To 40% Off At Amazon When Using 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
The Bottom Line
These are compatible with Alexa devices.
Homes are getting smarter by the day and these smart plugs are very versatile:
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
I bought one a few months ago at the same discounted price. It’s currently used for the living room lamp – it’s nice to walk upstairs to go to bed at night and say, “Alexa, shut off the lights” and have it done automatically.