You can get an Amazon smart plug for $0.99 with promo code SMARTPLUG99. Find out how to get a crazy discount on this smart home device!
Ninja Update 10/13/20: More people targeted. Even if you got a smart plug before with this offer, it’s worth checking again as some people are reporting that they’re able to do it again!
Amazon Smart Plug Offer
Amazon is offering a smart plug for $0.99 when you use the promo code SMARTPLUG99 at checkout. If that code doesn’t work, you can also try AMZNPLUG or SMART10.
It’s working for quite a few people, but not for everyone. You can check if you’re targeted by following these 3 steps:
Steps To Get Offer
- Add the smart plug through the link above
- Proceed to checkout
- Add the promo code SMARTPLUG99 in the promo code field and click “Apply” (see picture below)
- Get 30% To 40% Off At Amazon When Using 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
The Bottom Line
These are compatible with Alexa devices.
Homes are getting smarter by the day and these smart plugs are very versatile:
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
I bought one a few months ago at the same discounted price. It’s currently used for the living room lamp – it’s nice to walk upstairs to go to bed at night and say, “Alexa, shut off the lights” and have it done automatically.