Apple Card is offering new users a cashback sign-up bonus. Existing cardholders can also add family members as authorized users and earn up to $125 in Daily Cash.
See all available Apple Card promotions, referral bonuses, and other offers below.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What is the Apple Card?
Apple Card is a fee-free credit card designed primarily to be used with Apple Pay on an Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac. Launched in 2019, it now boasts over 6.7 million American cardholders.
This credit card offers 2% cashback (called Daily Cashback) when you use your iPhone or Apple Watch to pay with Apple Card and 3% Daily Cash when you use Apple Pay at Apple and the following select merchants:
- Panera Bread
- Walgreens (including Duane Reade)
- Exxon Mobil
- Ace Hardware
- Uber and Uber Eats
Daily Cash automatically goes on your Apple Cash card, which you can use on anything that you pay for using Apple Pay. If you don’t have an Apple Cash account, your Daily Cash will be redeemed as a statement credit.
If this is a card you’re interested in getting, make sure to sign up using one of the Apple Card offers below to receive a sign-up bonus.
Apple Card Promotions
Offer #1: Apple Card $75 Sign-Up Bonus
New users can get a $75 Daily Cash bonus when you apply using the link below to open a new Apple Card.
How To Receive Cashback Bonus:
- Apply for a new Apple Card using this link.
- Make your first purchase using the Apple Card within 30 days of account opening.
- Receive $75 in Daily Cash after your first transaction posts to your Apple Card account.
Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- Valid only for new Apple Card holders who apply under this promotion at apple.co/referdailycash, open an account by January 16, 2024 and make a purchase within 30 days of opening the Apple Card account. Accounts opened after June 6, 2023 do not qualify.
- Not valid for existing Apple Card users who merge their Apple Card accounts to become Co-Owners with other existing Apple Card users, or for Co-Owners or Participants added on a new Apple Card Family account. For clarity, any spend by Apple Card Family Participants and Co-Owners does not qualify.
- $75 cash back is earned as Daily Cash and is transferred to the new account’s Apple Cash card after the first transaction posts to the new Apple Card account.
- A return of a purchase on which the new account earned the $75 Daily Cash bonus may result in a $75 Daily Cash adjustment charge to the new account. An additional purchase made during the offer period may qualify the new account for re-fulfillment of the $75 Daily Cash bonus, but re-fulfillment may be delayed.
- Changes to the new account status during the offer period may delay the fulfillment of the Daily Cash bonus.
- An Apple Cash card is required to use Daily Cash, except if you do not have an Apple Cash card, in which case you can only apply your Daily Cash as a credit on your statement balance. The Apple Cash card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. See apple.com/apple-pay for more information.
- Daily Cash is earned on purchases after the transaction posts to your account. Actual posting times vary by merchant.
- Daily Cash is subject to exclusions, and additional details apply. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more details.
- If the new account holder has engaged in or plans to engage in abuse or gaming in connection with this offer the new account will not be eligible for this offer.
Offer #2: Apple Card Family $125 Offer
Share your Apple Card with anyone you call family and each person will receive $25 Daily Cash when they spend $25 in their first 30 days.
You can add anyone age 13 or over to your Apple Card as an authorized user (Apple calls them a “participant”. This is a great option for kids and young adults because they can learn about credit and healthy spending habits while you set the spending limits.
Your credit limit can be extended to your participants and you can also see where they’re spending with Apple Maps.
Every participant gets their own titanium card, and participants age 18 or over can even use Apple Card to build their credit history.
Offer #3: Apple Card Referral Bonus
Existing Apple Card users can invite friends and offer them $75 in Daily Cash as a referral bonus. However, there is no incentive for the referrer.
New users must make a purchase within 30 days of opening their Apple Card account to receive the $75 Daily Cash bonus.
How To Refer A Friend:
- Open the Wallet app on iOS.
- Tap on the Apple Card.
- Select “Daily Cash” in the three-dot menu icon on the top-right corner.
You should see a “Get More from Apple Card” section in the middle of the following screen with the referral promotion.
The Bottom Line
Unsurprisingly, this has been a very popular credit card ever since it launched. While the card benefits and perks are better compared to the average card, it’s not great enough to make my list of the best credit cards.
However, this will appeal to many because its cashback program is good for a credit card that doesn’t charge an annual fee or really any fees for that matter. The Apple Card has very few fees that are common with other cards.
For example, you’re not assessed a fee for late or missed payments (but it will still result in interest charges on your total balance). If you travel internationally, the card also doesn’t charge a foreign transaction fee.
One recent feature that’s made available to Apple Card users is a savings account that earns a 4.15% APY. That yield is much better than what big national banks are offering, but it’s almost a full percentage lower than what the best high-yield savings accounts offer.