AT&T Wireless is offering a 25% discount for people with a wide variety of jobs (teachers, doctors, nurses, first responders, military, military veterans, etc.).
AT&T 25% Discount Offer
AT&T Wireless has launched a “America’s best deserves our best” promotion, thanking those that serve our country and communities with a 25% discount.
That’s significant because AT&T has some of the most expensive cellular plans among the “Big Four” (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint); or really the “Big Three” now that T-Mobile and Sprint has merged. Customers stick with them though because of their call quality and data coverage levels, so this is a great opportunity to save money.
The discount is a permanent discount on a qualifying unlimited plan. In order to get the discount, AT&T requires:
- an eligible job that qualifies for the discount (list below)
- proof of eligible job
- autopay and paperless billing
The 25% discount will credit within 3 billing cycles of your submission with a one-time catch-up credit applied for the time since the customer submitted proof.
The unlimited plans that are eligible for the 25% discount are:
- AT&T Unlimited Starter
- AT&T Unlimited Extra
- AT&T Unlimited Elite
This screenshot below is a sample of what you can save for 4 lines. The AT&T Unlimited Elite plan includes HBO Max.
Eligible Job Categories
- (i) active U.S. military service personnel providing a valid military ID or current paystub
- (ii) qualified U.S. military veterans providing either a Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating an honorable discharge, or a valid retired Military ID or current AMVETS membership card
- (iii) qualified spouses of active duty or deceased U.S. military service personnel providing a valid Department of Defense sponsorship card.
Available to qualified active employees or volunteers of eligible state, local or private:
- Primary First Responder agencies/entities
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Exclusions: Federal agency employees, and employees/volunteers of agencies in MA, are not eligible.
NURSE AND PHYSICIAN:
- Doctors (MD, OD)
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN, ARPN, ARPN/Nurse Practitioner, CNS, CNM, CAN)
- Physician’s Assistants (PA-C)
- Kindergarten through post-secondary teachers, professors, and instructors
The Bottom Line
The military discount isn’t a new thing, but with the coronavirus, AT&T expanded it to other American jobs that have helped the nation in dealing with this crisis.
Permanent discount makes ninjas jump for joy, although the terms and conditions require you to certify annually.