Get up to a $400 welcome bonus when you open an Axos Bank business checking account. New and established businesses will receive up to a $400 bonus when opening a business checking account with Axos promo code NEW400.
Full details of this business checking bonus from Axos Bank below!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What is Axos Bank?
Axos Bank is a full-service online bank known for its high-yield savings accounts. This popular online bank, originally named Bank of Internet USA when it was founded in 2000, rebranded in 2018 and changed to its current name.
Although more known for their consumer banking products, Axos Bank has a burgeoning business portfolio that offers business checking, business savings, business money market, business CDs, and SBA loans.
As an incentive to try out their business banking products, Axos Bank is offering a bonus up to $200 when you open and fund a new Axos Bank Business Checking account!
Axos Bank Business Checking Offer – Up to $400 Bonus
Axos Bank is offering new and established business owners up to a $400 welcome bonus when they open a new Basic Business Checking account with deposits totaling $2,500 or more.
How To Claim Bonus:
- Open a Axos Bank Basic Business Checking account with this link.
- Deposit and maintain a balance between $25,000 and $49,999.99 in your new checking account to earn up to a $300 bonus OR deposit and maintain a balance of $50,000 or more in your new checking account to earn up to a $400 bonus.
- Earn $75 for each statement cycle up to $300 during when you meet three requirements: 1) the average daily balance in your business checking account is between $25,000 and $49,999.99, 2) you have completed ten (10) point-of-sale transactions per month using your Small Business Checking Visa® Debit Card for signature-based purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction, 3) You must also have bill pay set up and connected to your Basic Business Checking account or Business Interest Checking account. The bill pay transaction minimum is $10.
- Earn $100 for each statement cycle up to $400 during when you meet three requirements: 1) the average daily balance in your business checking account is greater than $50,000, 2) you have completed ten (10) point-of-sale transactions per month using your Small Business Checking Visa® Debit Card for signature-based purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction, 3) You must also have bill pay set up and connected to your Basic Business Checking account or Business Interest Checking account. The bill pay transaction minimum is $10.
- Receive a $75 or $100 bonus deposited into your business checking account within 10 business days following the end of your statement cycle date in which the balance requirement was met.
$400 Axos Bank Business Checking Offer Details
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: No
Soft/Hard Pull: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: Must keep the account open for at least 150 days or bonus may be clawed back
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Bonuses will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days of your statement cycle date.
- Account must remain open for 150 days or an early closure fee may apply.
- Bonus may be taxable and reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Axos Bank reserves the right to limit each primary account holder to one (1) checking account promotional offer per year and customers who have held primary ownership of an Axos Bank or Axos Bank for Nationwide checking or savings account at any time in the past 12 months may be disqualified from this offer.
- Must be new funds to receive bonus credit. NOTE: “New Funds” is defined as funds that did not originate from another Axos Bank brand account.
There are no monthly maintenance or service fees for the Basic Business Checking account.
The Bottom Line
This is a straightforward promo with no direct deposit requirements and a high sign-up bonus.
Like other business bank account bonus offers, you don’t need to be an incorporated company to be eligible for this promotion. Sole proprietors (unincorporated business) and single-member LLCs are also eligible. That means those who have a side hustle, sell stuff online, or drive for Uber can all open an account.
However, the required deposit amount of $25,000 to hit the $300 bonus may be difficult for some people, and the required deposit amount of $75,000 to receive the higher $400 bonus is even daunting.
Here’s the entire list of best bank bonuses.