Find the latest BPme promo code and save an additional 45¢ per gallon the next time you purchase gas! Get a 5¢ per gallon bonus for downloading the BPme app and an extra 40¢ when you use the promo code for BPme Rewards found in this post.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What is the BPme App?
The BPme app lets you save instantly when you use it to check-in at participating bp and Amoco gas stations. Just open the BP gas app, check-in, and save instantly on every gallon of gas you buy.
New users can download the BPme Rewards gas app using this link to save 5¢ per gallon on gas purchases through the next month. Enter the promo code found in the next section to get an additional 45¢ per gallon in savings!
BPme Promo Code List (2022)
The following BPme promo codes work for both new and existing users.
|DOWNLOAD||5¢ per gallon||12-31-2022|
|SAVE40||40¢ per gallon||12-31-2022|
How To Add Promo Code in BPme App
- Download the BPme app using this link.
- Enter BPme promo code SAVE40 during account registration.
- Complete account registration and save on your next fuel purchase.
- Open the BPme rewards app.
- Click on the the More icon located at the bottom right-hand side of the app.
- Select ‘Promo Code‘ from the pop-up menu.
- Enter a promo code and tap ‘Apply code‘.
- Save more money on your next gas purchase.
The Bottom Line
Using promo codes for BP is one way to save money with the app. As a BPme member, you can also:
- Continue to enjoy a 5¢/gal savings by spending $100 on fuel each calendar month.
- Take advantage of BP Rewards Price Match to nearby competitors for 99¢ a month.
- Get special bonus offers toward additional savings on fuel.
The BPme app is a nice addition to the list of gas apps that save you money, although it’s only good at bp and Amoco gas stations. For savings at other national brands, consider the Upside app (see our Upside review or save using these Upside promo codes).
Looking for more ways to save on gas? Here are 21 tips on how to save money on gas.