Busch is offering a beer rebate based on the snowfall amounts in your home state, with a maximum rebate of $15! You’ll get $1 back for every inch of snow. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Busch Beer Rebate Offer
Busch has an interesting promotion called ‘Busch Snow Day‘ this winter season.
Busch will give you a rebate on your purchase of Busch beer based on how much it snows in your home state. For every inch of snowfall this winter, they will give you $1.
You can buy either Busch beer or Busch Light beer under this rebate promo, which runs from January 4 to March 28.
The maximum rebate depends on the beer pack purchased:
- Receive a rebate of $1 – $12 on the purchase of one 24-pack of Busch or Busch Light (cans or bottles)
- Receive a rebate of $1 – $15 on the purchase of one 30-pack of Busch or Busch Light (cans or bottles)
Rebate needs to be submitted by April 11.
Busch Snowfall Tracker
Busch is measuring the snowfall total at a specific city in participating states.
You can check how much snow has fallen in your home state by following the current snowfall tracker Busch has created for this:
How To Submit Rebate
Submit your rebate by April 11 by accessing the rebate form link above. The offer number for this promotion is AB-3200.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid to residents of AK, CO, CT, DC, DE, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WI, AND WY
- Must be 21+ years old
- Rebate paid via a Busch prepaid Mastercard
- Purchase must occur between 1/4/21 and 3/28/21
- Rebate must be submitted by 4/11/21
- Snowfall amounts are based on a particular city in participating states
The Bottom Line
The states that typically receive a lot of snow have a high probability of getting the full rebate.
I live in Boston and we usually see 15″ of snow in a single month, let alone the entire winter season.
In fact, over the last 100 years, Boston has only experienced snowfall of less than 15″ in 4 winters.
Now that I’m noodling over that stat, maybe I should move…