New users that join Cake Defi with referral code 939751 will get a $30 bonus in DFI tokens.
To earn the referral bonus, you need to create an account using a referral or promo code, and then deposit $50 worth of crypto. Full step-by-step details of this offer below.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What is Cake Defi?
Cake Defi is a platform that allows users to put their crypto to work. Earn cashflow from your cryptocurrencies through:
- Lending: Earn up to 10% APY from freezing your crypto (i.e. freeze 0.01 Bitcoin for 30 days and get back your capital + interest at the end of the freeze).
- Staking: Earn staking yields of up 34.9% APY by joining mastermode pools without the complexity of running nodes yourself.
- Liquidity Mining: Earn up to 238.81% APY by depositing your favorite coins into shared liquidity mining pools and mine popular coin pairs for high rewards.
Plus, when you open an account with Cake Defi, you can get a $30 bonus in DFI tokens. DFI is the DeFi Blockchain (DeFiChain) native token.
Cake Defi Referral Code: 939751
Join Cake Defi with referral code 939751 and you’ll receive $30 of DFI tokens once you make a deposit of $50 or more (with any coin).
The standard welcome bonus for new users is $20 DFI, but you can an additional $10 DFI bonus when you use a referral code.
How To Get $30 DFI Referral Bonus
- Open a Cake Defi account using this link or enter promo code 939751 during the sign up process
- Complete KYC verification
- Deposit $50 or more in value into your new Cake Defi account
- Receive $30 DFI bonus which will be locked for 180 days
While your DFI bonus is locked, it will earn 34.90% APY from staking. After 180 days, you can sell and withdraw your bonus or continue to stake your bonus.
|$50 Free Bitcoin||Link|
|$20 Free Crypto||Link|
|Up To $250 Free BTC||Link|
|$25 Free Bitcoin||Link|
|$50 Free BTC||Link|
|Up To $640 Free Crypto||Link|
|$10 Free BTC||Link|
|$10 Free Cash||Link|
|$100 Free CPRX||Link|
|$50 Free USDC||Link|
|$25 Free CRO||Link|
|$30 Free DFI||Link|
|$20 Free Cash||Link|
|$25 Free BTC||Link|
|Earn Up 40% Commission||Link|
The Bottom Line
Good deal, but be careful doing this. Since newly generated Ethereum addresses (ETH, USDC, USDT, or ER20 token) come at a significant cost to Cake Defi, they pass on the cost to users by charging a one-time address creation fee of $25.
Cake Defi also charges a fixed withdrawal fee:
- Bitcoin: 0.0005 BTC
- Ethereum: 0.002 ETH
- Litecoin: 0.01 LTC (about $1.50)
- Dash: 0.003 DASH
- DeFiChain: 0.2 DFI
- Tether: 90 USDT
- Dogecoin: 5 DOGE
- Bitcoin Cash: 0.001 BCH
- USDC: 90 USDC
To avoid all these fees, I’d recommend buying Litecoin from another exchange and transferring it to Cake Defi to qualify for this referral bonus. Here’s what I did:
- Bought 0.2430248 LTC on BlockFi for $50 by bank ACH (no fee)
- Transferred 0.2430248 LTC from BlockFi to Cake Defi (no fee)
- Received 6.8737042 DFI ($30 at that time) from Cake Defi
- Transferred 0.2330248 LTC from Cake Defi to BlockFi (0.01 LTC fee)
- Sold 0.2330248 LTC on BlockFi for $48.50 and transferred back to bank account (no fee)
In the end, I earned the $30 DFI bonus for a cost of $1.50 in Cake DeFi transfer fees.
Feel free to post your own referral codes in the comments below. I’ll add this deal to the list of the best crypto offers.