Chime is offering 10,000 Swagbucks (worth $100) when you sign up for a new account and receive a direct deposit of any amount!
Ninja Update 11/6/20: Deal is back and valid until 11/30!
Swagbucks is a site that pays you for performing activities like shopping at your favorite retailers, taking surveys, and playing games.
If you’re new to Swagbucks, please read my review to see all the ways you can make money with it. You’ll also get up to a $13 sign up bonus by using my referral link.
Chime 10,000 SB Offer
Swagbucks is offering 10,000 SB points, which is redeemable for $100 in cash, when you open a new account with Chime and make a direct deposit of any amount.
Chime is a digital bank which provides fee-free financial services through its mobile app. In contrast with traditional consumer firms, Chime has no physical branches and does not charge monthly or overdraft fees. Account-holders are issued Visa debit cards and have access to an online banking system accessible through chime.com or via the mobile app for Android or iOS.
Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000.
Household Limit: None (everyone in your family can get the bonus!)
Direct Deposit Required: Yes, any amount for checking account (see what counts as a direct deposit)
Soft/Hard Pull: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: None
How To Add Chime Offer On Swagbucks
Log into Swagbucks and search for ‘Chime‘ in the search bar at the top of page. An offer to earn 10,000 points with Chime should appear.
Click on ‘View Offer‘ to continue:
A pop-up window will show up with the details of the offer. At the bottom of the pop-up screen, tap on ‘Earn 10000 SB‘:
You’ll be taken to a page where you’ll enter your email address to get transferred to Chime’s account opening portal. It’s important to open a Chime account this way in order for the offer to be tracked correctly to your Swagsbucks account:
Once you open an account and direct deposit any amount, Swagbucks will reward you 10,000 SB points.
Terms & Conditions
- Must enroll with Chime Bank Account between 10/5/20 and 10/31/20.
- Set up direct deposit and receive your first paycheck by 11/30/20 to receive SB.
- Please allow up to 90 days for SB to be credited to your account. You must use the same email address associated with your Swagbucks .account when opening a bank account with Chime to earn SB.
- Offer may only be completed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services.
- If you are not credited within 90 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Other Swagbucks Deals:
- Make $50 By Playing King Of Avalon Through Level 18
- Get A Total Of $156 Through Swagbucks’ Aspiration Offer
- Earn Up To 20% Cash Back At Sam’s Club With Swagbucks
The Bottom Line
An additional bonus is that Chime’s current interest rate on deposit accounts is 1.00% APY, which blows away the interest rate offered for many savings and money market accounts.