Refer a friend to Chime and you’ll both get $75! Simply set up a direct deposit of at least $200 to be eligible for the bonus. Make money with friends and family!
Ninja Update 1/7/21: Offer extended through January 31!
Chime Banking Overview
Chime is a digital bank that provides fee-free financial services through its mobile app.
In contrast with traditional consumer firms, Chime has no physical branches and does not charge monthly or overdraft fees. Account-holders are issued Visa debit cards and have access to an online banking system accessible through chime.com or via the mobile app for Android or iOS.
Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000.
Chime $75 Sign-Up Bonus
New customers can get $75 when you open a Chime account.
In order to be eligible for the $75 bonus, you must enroll and:
- use the referral link above
- pass the ID verification system
- receive a direct deposit of $200 or more within 45 days of opening a Chime Spending Account.
Once a new customer completes those qualifying activities, both the new user and the person who referred will get $75 each.
Chime $75 Referral Bonus
Chime has boosted their referral program for a limited time – it is offering current members a $75 bonus for each new person that they refer who signs up for a Chime account.
The new customer will also receive a $74 bonus, so it’s a win-win for both people!
Ninja Note: The Chime referral program offers different referral bonuses, so when you click on a referral link, pay attention to the details (bonus amount and what you need to do in order to receive the bonus).
What Are The Details?
Household Limit: None (everyone in your family can get the bonus!)
Direct Deposit Required: Yes, $200 (see what counts as a direct deposit)
Soft/Hard Pull: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: None
Terms & Conditions
In order for both parties (the referred friend and the referring Chime member) to qualify for and receive the $75 referral reward, the following conditions must be met:
- The referred friend must open a new Chime Spending Account using the referring Chime member’s unique referral link, and receive a payroll direct deposit of $200 or more within 45 days from when the Chime Spending Account was opened.
- The payroll direct deposit must be made by an employer or payroll provider by an ACH deposit. Bank ACH transfer, Pay Friends transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, transfers from PayPal or Venmo, and cash loads do not qualify as a payroll direct deposit.
- Referring Chime member must be part of the $75 for $75 referral reward campaign in order for both parties to be eligible for the $75 referral reward.
- The referral reward is paid to both parties within 2 business days after qualifying funds are first deposited into the referred friend’s Spending Account.
- Eligible referring Chime members can earn no more than $1,000 in referral rewards per calendar year (January 1 – December 31).
The Bottom Line
Chime also offers a pretty competitive interest rate of 1.00% APY, which is a lot considering the state of the economy right now.
Feel free to leave your referral links below in the comments section. Do not write anything else as part of your referral post, otherwise I’ll delete it.