Get a $100 bonus when you open a DiversyFund account using one of the promo codes in this post. Start investing in real estate with a sign-up offer to get a head start. Existing DiversyFund users can also earn a referral bonus for each person they invite to the platform.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What is DiversyFund?
DiversyFund is a real estate investment option that gives everyday investors access to real estate assets. It allows you to buy shares in multifamily apartment buildings that are already generating money from rent, but are in need of improvements.
Your investment gets pooled with others to renovate the units and you get rewarded with increases in the building value and as well at the rents. When the property is sold, profits are distributed among the share owners.
Similar to Fundrise, it allows a non-accredited investor access to investments typically reserved for the wealthy millionaires. If you like building passive income streams, DiversyFund is an option you should consider.
DiversyFund has a sign-up bonus for new users while existing customers can earn a bonus for referring people to the investment platform. Here are all the current DiversyFund promotions.
Offer #1: DiversyFund New User Bonus ($100)
Join DiversyFund using the referral links below and get a $100 bonus when you make a minimum investment of $500.
How To Get $100 Bonus Offer:
- Open a DiversyFund account using this referral link (no referral code required).
- Verify your investor status.
- Make a new investment of at least $500 in the Growth REIT II fund.
- Receive a $100 bonus investment into your DiversyFund account.
This offer is limited to the first 50 qualifying referrals, after which the offer is void. As of May 2022, there are still available referral slots.
Offer #2: DiversyFund Sign-up Bonus ($50 or $100)
New users that sign up for DiversyFund with promo code FUND50 will get a $50 bonus when they make minimum $500 investment, or use promo code FUND100 to earn a $100 bonus when you make a minimum $1,000 investment.
This offer expires on February 28, 2022. If you still want to get a bonus after this date, use the referral offer in the section above (Offer #1).
How To Get Sign-Up Bonus:
- Open a DiversyFund account using this link.
- Enter promo code FUND50 or FUND100 when you fund the account; invest a minimum of $500 for promo code FUND50 or $1,000 for promo code FUND100.
- Receive a bonus reward deposited to your account.
Offer #3: DiversyFund Referral Bonus ($100)
Refer people to DiversyFund using your personal referral link and you’ll both get $100 when the referral opens and funds a new account.
- Eligible account holders will receive a $100 bonus investment to their account when a referred new investor opens an account and makes a new investment (minimum $500) in the Growth REIT II fund.
- New investors must be verified and DiversyFund reserves the right to verify investor status on the platform.
- Bonus investments will be made after the new investor account is opened and funded.
- Referrers must have an active, funded account (with a qualified investment) before bonus investment(s) can be credited to the account.
- Offers cannot be combined.
- This offer is limited to the first 50 qualifying referrals, after which the offer is void.
The Bottom Line
DiversyFund is legit. I personally use both DiversyFund and Fundrise and find it a good fit for those who want to invest in real estate without the hassle of being a property owner or landlord.
What sets DiversyFund apart from other platforms is their direct management of the property. This saves you on management and broker fees:
Typically, these types of investment platforms can only be accessed by accredited investors – those with a net worth over $1 million excluding their primary residence and income over $200,000 individually or $300,000 with a spouse.
That leaves many people out. DiversyFund is changing that when it comes to real estate so it’s a good option if you’re a non-accredited investor looking to diversify your portfolio beyond stocks.