eBay 10% off sitewide with code TENOFFNOW! Although eBay provides discounts from time to time, they’re usually only good for a day or two. This lasts for a while and is valid on virtually everything on their site!
Click the link above to see if it’s available for your account. YMMV. Most readers have been getting TENOFFNOW as the coupon code to use, but others have been getting BAGTENOFF. If you’re successful, you should see a screen that looks like this:
Terms & Conditions
- This Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 05:00 AM Pacific Time February 11th, 2020 until 11:59PM Pacific Time on February 23rd, 2020.
- The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one redemption per user.
- Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.
- Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon.
- Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
- Coupon is funded by eBay; Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.
- If you are attempting to use this Coupon to buy items from both managed payments seller(s) and non-managed payments seller(s), your cart may be divided into two separate transactions. If that happens, this Coupon will be applied to the first transaction if it meets the minimum purchase requirement. If the first transaction does not meet the purchase requirement, this Coupon will not be applied. If your second transaction meets the purchase requirement, you must apply this Coupon during the second transaction.
The Bottom Line
An eBay 10% off sitewide discount is pretty sweet considering that it works on almost everything found on there (though it won’t work on gift cards). If you get the offer, be sure to shop through a portal like Mr. Rebates or Rakuten to save even more.