Fidelity Investments is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Fidelity Cash Management account or Fidelity Investing account. Open either account and deposit $50 to earn the $100 bonus – it’s that simple.
Full details of the latest Fidelity promotions below!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Fidelity $100 Bonus Offer
Fidelity Investments is offering a $100 cash reward when you open a new Fidelity account and fund it with $50.
How To Get Bonus:
- Open a new account: Use promo code FIDELITY100 when opening The Fidelity Account®, Fidelity Cash Management Account®, Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, or Fidelity Go®.
- Fund it with $50: Deposit $50 or more within 15 days after opening your account.
- Get your $100: Receive your cash reward! Fidelity will add $100 within 25 days after opening your account.
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: No
Early Account Termination Fee: Must maintain bonus in account for 90 days or you’ll forfeit the bonus
Fidelity $100 Promotion Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers who open and fund a new, eligible Fidelity account with a minimum of $50 on or after July 20, 2022.
Offer is limited to one account per individual and is limited to $100 per individual. Individuals who took advantage of Fidelity’s previous “deposit $50, get $100 offer” or “deposit $50, get $150” within the last 12 months will not be eligible for this offer.
In order to receive the $100 bonus award, users must complete the following:
- Register for the offer by opening a new, eligible Fidelity account on or after July 20, 2022. The eligible account must be opened through the offer link.
- Use the offer code FIDELITY100 to register for the offer.
- Fund the account with a minimum of $50 (“net deposit’) from an external, non-Fidelity source.
- The net deposit at the end of the 15 calendar days after account opening (“the qualification period”) must be at least $50.
- For purposes of this offer, “net deposits” shall mean total external deposits or transfers (including cash, eligible securities and/or margin debit balance transfers) minus assets withdrawn or transferred out of the accounts within the qualification period.
- As a confirmation of your registration, an email will be sent to the email address you provided during the account opening process after the eligible account has been established in good order.
- Eligible accounts include The Fidelity Account, Fidelity Cash Management Account, Fidelity Roth IRA, Fidelity Traditional IRA, or Fidelity Go®. No other accounts are eligible for this offer.
- Account holders must maintain the bonus award (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) in the account for at least 90 days from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account. Fidelity may charge accounts that fail to comply with this requirement the cost of the bonus award.
The bonus award will be deposited directly to the eligible account within 10 calendar days after the qualification period.
See the Offer FAQs that Fidelity has provided to answer common questions customers have regarding this promotion.
The Bottom Line
Fidelity doesn’t typically offer bonuses for opening any Fidelity accounts (especially for existing customers) so this is a good opportunity to do so and make some extra money at the same time.
Fidelity temporarily increased the bonus to $150 last Thanksgiving when an account was opened using promo code FIDELITY150, but that has ended and who knows when that will come back.
Personally, I use Fidelity’s Cash Management Account as my primary banking hub. It’s a free checking account with an incredible debit card (e.g. free ATM withdrawals, rebates for fees other ATMs charge, very competitive international currency exchange rates).