Google is giving a free Google Nest Mini for select users of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, and Google Play Music.
Free Google Next Mini Offer
Google, through their Google Home division, is offering a free Google Nest Mini for active paid members of the following services:
- YouTube Premium
- YouTube Music Premium
- Google Play Music
This is valid for all subscription types (Individual Plan, Student Plan, Family Plan, or Head of Household Plan). If eligible, you’ll receive a one-time unique promotion code that can be applied on the purchase of a Google Nest Mini.
Click the link above to see if your Google account qualifies. Note that only paid subscription members on or before May 19, 2020 are eligible. If you’ve subscribed after that date or you’re on a trial subscription, it won’t work.
People that are eligible will land on a page with a one-time promotional code to redeem:
Tap on “Yes, redeem and email” and you’ll be transferred to a shopping cart with the Google Nest Mini added and the promotion code applied. The item costs $49.00 and the discount will deduct the same amount of $49.00, making it free!
Terms & Conditions
- Offer must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PDT on June 30, 2020 or it will expire.
- Available only to users who are active paid members of an individual plan, student plan, or family plan head-of-household of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music on May 19, 2020.
- Users must be active members where their membership is not in a paused state as at the date of redemption.
- Each promotional code is valid for 1 redemption of a Nest Mini and will be available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.
- Google reserves the right to modify these terms as needed.
The Bottom Line
This worked for me.
I tried out YouTube Premium a few months ago through the free trial offer and got hooked. I hate commercials and it made viewing YouTube so much better. Since I was going through my MBA at the time, I was able to get the Student Plan afterwards, which cost $6.99 per month instead of the standard $11.99 per month.
Anyone else successful in getting this deal?