Starbucks is giving away free coffee to healthcare workers for the entire month of December! See how to grab a free cup of coffee every day as a front-line employee.
Starbucks Free Coffee Offer
In response to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, Starbucks wants to show appreciation to front-line responders and the health care community by offering a free tall brewed coffee (hot or cold) at participating Starbucks stores throughout the month of December.
What Are The Details?
- Starting December 1 through December 31, any customer who identifies as a front-line responder to the COVID-19 outbreak will receive a tall brewed coffee (hot or iced) at no charge (see full eligibility list below).
- The offer can be redeemed at Starbucks U,S, company-operated locations and select licensed stores.
Free Coffee Offer Eligibility
The following front-line health care provide and first responders are eligible for the free tall coffee offer:
- public health workers
- police officers
- dental hygienists
- mental health workers (therapist, psychologist, social worker, counselor, etc.)
- hospital staff (janitor, housekeeping, security)
- active-duty military
- 25% Off AT&T Wireless For First Responders
- 50% Off T-Mobile COVID-19 Plan
- Free Oil Change For Essential Front-Line Workers
The Bottom Line
Starbucks did a similar offer back in May.
A lot of companies are supporting workers in the healthcare field. These front-line employees are putting themselves at increased risks for getting coronavirus and it’s nice they’re getting small tokens of appreciation in return.
Feedback from when they offered this the first time is that Starbucks won’t verify people claiming to be eligible. All you need to do is identify yourself as a healthcare worker and you’ll get the free coffee. Obviously, don’t abuse this honor system if you don’t qualify unless you want bad ninja karma.