Here’s another way to get a $15 Amazon credit for setting up your Fire TV screensaver. Check the link below to see if your Amazon account is eligible!
Direct Link [Amazon]
This is very similar to the Amazon deal that gives you $15 for trying Amazon Photos, but it is a different promotion. With this one, Amazon will give you a $15 credit if you upload at least one photo to your Fire TV screensaver.
The promotional credit will be sent to your email account and you have until May 15 to use it on an Amazon order of $30 or more.
If this offer doesn’t show up on your account, you can search for dozens of other Amazon deals I wrote about here at The Money Ninja.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) April 30, 2020.
- Offer only applies to eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload at least one photo through the Amazon Photos app for the first time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional code. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional code.
- Promotional credit will expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) May 15, 2020.
- Offer only applies to an order over $30 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
The Bottom Line
More free Amazon credits if you’re able to get it. I buy something from them almost every week it seems so the credits are the same like cash to me.