This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information.
You can get $20 off $100 at Staples.com by using coupon code 27930. This only works online and not in-stores.
Ninja Update: Link updated – deal is back with new code, valid until April 19 – 28!
Apply coupon code 27930 at checkout or just click the link above to automatically apply the coupon.
There are a few exclusions (see the Terms & Conditions below), but they’re mainly in technology items which you’re much better buying elsewhere anyway (ahem, Amazon).
Also works on toilet paper. If you haven’t heard, there has been quite a demand for them lately.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid online at staples.com® only.
- Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restock orders.
- Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time.
- Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies.
- Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase.
- Not valid on technology including but not limited to desktop or laptop computers, tablets, Chromebooks, streaming devices, select audio devices and accessories, Amazon products, Apple®, Bose®, HP printers and scanners, HP Instant Ink, HP Ink & Toner, Epson® Ink & Toner, Epson® EcoTank® printers, Google™ products, JBL®, Samsung®, gaming, select PC hardware and accessories, home automation devices, batteries, TVs, select commercial kitchen appliances and accessories, software, warranties, wearable technology, Staples® Plus membership fee, Staples® Protection & Tech Help, select hard drives and data storage devices, Texas Instruments™ graphing calculators and accessories, surveillance and security cameras, Ultimate Ears®, Wacom®, gift cards, services, cell phones and phone cards, operating systems, postage stamps, direct mail services, custom-quoted orders or promotional products. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. No cash/credit back. Coupon value applied pre-tax.
The Bottom Line
People take advantage of this deal in different ways. We have a reader who has a Keurig coffee machine and he restocks K-Cups from here.
Remember that Staples price matches to Amazon only in-stores. While Amazon may be initially cheaper on some items, it will be hard for them to beat Staples’ price with this discount.