Google Pay is offering 20% cash back at Etsy! Like other Google Pay deals, this is a limited-time offer that requires activation before purchase. Take advantage of this deal to buy your next handmade goods from Etsy at a great discount!
Google Pay Overview
Google relaunched Google Pay (GPay) in December 2020 after announcing major new features.
The biggest update is a Venmo-like ability to pay people, groups, and businesses. You can also split payment for things like dinner or rent – and even use Google Pay to order food or buy gas, all from within the app.
Not a Google Pay user yet? Swing by the Google Pay referral post and hop on the free money train!
Etsy 20% Cash Back Offer
Google Pay is offering 20% cash back at Etsy!
You only need to use the Google Pay app to activate the offer. Once you do, simply use any of your enrolled credit card or debit card at Etsy and you’ll get 20% cash back on your purchase up to a maximum of $40 back (requires a minimum spend of $35 in a single transaction to be eligible).
Ninja Note: Interested in more Google Pay deals? Search this site for other available Google Pay deals.
How To Get Offer
Launch the Google Pay app and click the ‘Explore‘ icon on the bottom left-hand corner:
Scroll down the list of Google Pay offers until you find the Etsy cashback deal. Click the ‘+‘ symbol next to the offer to add it to your account:
Terms & Conditions
- Offer expires March 31, 2021.
- Earn 20% cashback when you activate this offer and spend $35+ with your enrolled card. [Max $40 back.]
- Minimum $35 spend in a single transaction, including purchases with multi-stop checkout.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 reward with this offer.
- An activated offer will automatically expire 45 days after activation if not used, or on the offer expiry date, whichever is sooner.
- You do not have to use Google Pay to pay.
- If you’re using a debit card, pay with signature, not PIN.
- You must be opted into Google Pay rewards and have at least one eligible payment card enrolled in the program.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your money in Google Pay.
The Bottom Line
Remember, this only works a single time. Once you activate the offer, your next purchase at Etsy will be tracked and the appropriate amount of cash back will be given to you. Some people have been confused and thought they could make multiple purchases until they reached the maximum cash back of $40.
This should be useful to many. I had no idea how popular Etsy was until I read about its explosive growth in a news article!
I’ve purchase handcrafted items from the site in the past, goods like cell phone covers, wedding gift boxes, and custom-made signs.