Google Pay is offering $20 cash back at Lululemon! Like other Google Pay deals, this is a limited-time offer that requires activation before purchase. Take advantage of this deal to buy your next athletic wear from Lululemon at a great discount!
Google Pay Overview
Google relaunched Google Pay (GPay) in December 2020 after announcing major new features.
The biggest update is a Venmo-like ability to pay people, groups, and businesses. You can also split payment for things like dinner or rent – and even use Google Pay to order food or buy gas, all from within the app.
Not a Google Pay user yet? Swing by the Google Pay referral post and hop on the free money train!
Lululemon $20 Cash Back Offer
Google Pay is offering $20 cash back at Lululemon!
You only need to use the Google Pay app to activate the offer. Once you do, simply use any of your enrolled credit card or debit card at Lululemon and you’ll get $20 cash back when you spend a minimum of $100 in a single transaction.
Ninja Note: Interested in more Google Pay deals? Search this site for other available Google Pay deals.
How To Get Offer
Launch the Google Pay app and click the ‘Explore‘ icon on the bottom left-hand corner:
Scroll down the list of Google Pay offers until you find the Lululemon cashback deal. Click the ‘+‘ symbol next to the offer to add it to your account:
Terms & Conditions
- Offer expires May 1, 2021.
- Earn $20 cashback when you activate this offer and make a qualifying $100+ with your enrolled card.
- An activated offer is good for 1 time use.
- An activated offer will automatically expire 45 days after activation if not used, or on the offer expiry date, whichever is sooner.
- You do not have to use Google Pay to pay.
- If you’re using a debit card, pay with signature, not PIN.
- You must be opted into Google Pay rewards and have at least one eligible payment card enrolled in the program.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your money in Google Pay.
The Bottom Line
I know people associate Lululemon with yoga, but they actually have a really good lineup of general athletic apparel (for men too).
I’m obsessed with their joggers having purchased this one from a previous deal. It’s one of the most comfortable pants ever and I find myself wearing it often for quick city errands.