Google Pay is offering $21 back when you spend $50 or more at Target or Target.com! Learn more about this limited-time offer below.
Google Pay Overview
Google has relaunched Google Pay (GPay) after announcing major new features.
The biggest update is a Venmo-like ability to pay people, groups, and businesses. You can also split payment for things like dinner or rent – and even use Google Pay to order food or buy gas, all from within the app.
Target Spend $50 & Get $21 Offer
Ninja Update 12/21/20: The deal ended earlier than expected due to high demand. If you activated the offer prior to this, then it’s still available through the stated expiration date.
Google Pay is offering $21 cash back when you spend $50+ at Target or Target.com!
You only need to use the Google Pay app to activate the offer. Once you do, simply use your enrolled credit card or debit card at Target (online or in-store) to spend $50 or more and you’ll get $21 back.
Nothing to buy? It also works on gift cards. You can get a $50 gift card for just $29. I bought a Target gift card as a stocking stuffer and the cash back notification came immediately afterwards.
Ninja Note: Interested in more Google Pay deals? Search this site for other available Google Pay deals.
How To Get Offer
Launch the Google Pay app and click the ‘Explore‘ icon on the bottom left-hand corner:
Scroll down the list of Google Pay offers until you find the Target $21 cashback deal. Click the ‘+‘ symbol next to the offer to add it to your account:
Terms & Conditions
- Earn $21 cashback when you activate this offer and make a qualifying transaction with your enrolled card.
- Valid at participating Target locations in the US. Not valid in US territories.
- Valid online at Target’s website.
- Not valid on transactions made using the Target RedCard.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 reward with this offer.
- An activated offer will automatically expire 45 days after activation if not used, or on the offer expiry date, whichever is sooner.
- You do not have to use Google Pay to pay.
- If you’re using a debit card, pay with signature, not PIN.
- You must be opted into Google Pay rewards and have at least one eligible payment card enrolled in the program.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your money in Google Pay.
The Bottom Line
Sweet deal for a popular retailer. It seems like Google Pay is going to have more deals like this to drive early adoption of its app. Good for them, good for us!
6 thoughts on “Google Pay: Spend $50 & Get $21 Back At Target”
Combined this deal with the Google Pay referral offer and ended up with $42 for spending $50 (Target $50 e-giftcard). Thanks Money Ninja!
Yea but you don’t get the cash back until 30 days later.
True, but most promotions have this rule to prevent people from returning whatever they bought and still getting credit. It’s still a hot deal.
Thank you for your information. Do you mean by this: if I spend $50 today 12/24 at Target, I won’t receive the $21 until 1/24? Is it a credit to my credit card or just leave $21 balance on my Google Pay account?
Sorry for the late reply. It’s a $21 credit to your Google Pay account which you can then withdraw to your bank.