Honeygain has introduced the Honey Jar game, giving users a guaranteed chance to win Honeygain credits on a daily basis. I’ll break down the game and how it works in this post.
What Is Honeygain?
Honeygain is the first-ever app that allows users to make money online by sharing their internet connection.
It truly is passive income. Once you download and set it up the first time, there’s no need to spend another minute on it.
While you won’t make a ton of money, you’ll make enough to cover the monthly costs of subscription services like Netflix or Hulu. I reviewed the app last year and gave it a rating of 7.7 out of 10 stars.
New to Honeygain? Download the app using the my referral code MONEYNINJA and get started with a $5 bonus.
Honeygain Lucky Jar
Honeygain recently launched the Honey Jar game, which you’re guaranteed to win a random amount of additional credits on a daily basis.
You can win as little as 20 credits to as high as 10,000 credits.
How To Play Lucky Jar
- Go to the Honeygain dashboard
- Press the ‘Try Your Luck!‘ on the pop-up window
- Open the Honey jar
- Add the credits to your account
- Come back the next day to try again
You should see the ‘Win Credits Daily‘ pop-up appear on your dashboard with a ‘Try Your Luck!‘ blue button.
Sometimes I don’t see this immediately. To force it to appear, I click randomly to go to another area in the app and then come back to the dashboard:
I’ve won multiple Honey credit amounts of 20, 50, and 100 so far – no 10,000 credit jackpot yet.
Here’s a screenshot of my account winning 100 credits:
Honeygain’s Lucky Jar Rules
- Only Honeygain Active Users are eligible to participate in the Lucky Pot game.
- Active User is a user, who had generated a considerable amount of Shared Traffic during the previous calendar day. Please note that Honeygain reserves the right to, at all times and in its sole discretion, determine whether a particular user constitutes an Active User eligible to participate in the Lucky Pot game.
- Each Active User will be limited to 1 (one) participation in the Lucky Pot game during a single calendar day.
- Please note that if an Active User does not participate in the Lucky Pot game during one day, the number participations for such user will not accumulate or be transferred to the following day.
The Bottom Line
I think this will definitely increase user engagement. The latest trend for companies is trying to figure out how to gamify everything in order to further connect with their customer base.
The credits you’ll win doesn’t amount to much unless you’re lucky and hit a big jackpot. Every 1,000 credits is worth $1 so winning 100 credits is only 10¢ – it’s more of something fun to do and at least it’ll add to your overall Honeygain credit balance.