Do you want to learn how to make $100 fast? Then this post is for you because making $100 quickly is easier than you think!
If your credit card bills, student loans, rent payments, or some other expenses have left your wallet empty, you may need to make $100 now just to help you get by.
I’ll show you 15 easy ways to make $100 dollars or more right now!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Do you want more than $200 right now?
- Chase Bank will give you $200 for free! All you have to do is open a Chase Total Checking® account and make a direct deposit in any amount (even $1) within 90 days of account opening. No credit check required and takes minutes to open an account.
15 Ways To Make $100 Dollars Fast
Good news – there are many ways to make $100 fast!
You can earn $100 or more in the same day with some of the options listed here. Others will take a little longer but I’m confident that at least one of them should work for you.
Do a few on the list if you need extra money right away. If you really want to hustle, do them all and make much more than $100 with just a little bit of work. They’re all free to do so it’s up to you!
So without further ado, here are 15 ways you can make $100 today!
1. Use Your Phone Camera to Make Money
Take a look at your phone’s camera. That’s your key in making money with side hustles. There are so many apps that pay you to simply take photos of your receipts.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Fetch: Earn points for taking pictures of your shopping receipts and then redeem them for gift cards at popular stores like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
>> Enter the Fetch referral code MONEYNINJA during sign up and get a 3,000 bonus points.
- Ibotta: This is an extremely popular app that rewards you for scanning grocery and supermarket receipts.
>> Use the Ibotta promo code MONEYNINJA and get a $10 bonus when you redeem your first offer..
- Receipt Hog: Receive coins every time you take a picture of your receipt. Points can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or store gift cards.
>> Enter the Receipt Hog referral code MONEYNINJA when you open an account to get 5 free spins that can earn bonus coins.
- Shopkick: Scan barcodes at grocery stores, upload receipts, or watch videos on the Shopkick app to earn “kicks”. Collect enough kicks and you can turn them into gift cards.
>> Use this Shopkick promo code MONEYNINJA to get a $5 bonus after you earn 50 kicks within 7 days of account opening.
- Upside: Get money sent directly to your bank or PayPal account just for checking into gas stations when you buy gas.
>> Download the app with this link or enter Upside promo code NINJA30 to get a 30¢/gal cashback bonus on your first gas fill-up.
- Seated: Snap a photo of a participating restaurant receipt and get 20% to 40% back on the cost of your food and drinks!
>> Enter Seated promo code MONEY1 during account registration to get a $15 welcome bonus.
Apps like Fetch Rewards, Ibotta, and Upside are ones I use all the time and have saved me ton of money. Interested in more apps like this? Check the rest of the apps I recommend.
There are so many stock trading apps that will give you free shares of stock just for creating an account. The free stocks will be worth at least $3, but it could be as high as $2,000 if you’re lucky.
Most of the bonuses simply require opening an account while others require depositing as little as $1 into your account.
Once you get your free stocks, you can just sell them for cash and withdraw the money to your bank account. How much easier can it be?
These three stock apps will help get you started to make $100 in a day:
- Webull = 12 free stocks
- Get 2 free fractional share of stocks for opening an account (each share valued $3-$300).
- Get 10 more free fractional share stock for depositing any amount (each share valued $7-$3,000).
- Check this Webull Free Stocks post for full offer details.
- Public = 1 free stock
- Get 1 free stock worth up to $500 just for opening an account and depositing at least $1.
- See this Public Free Stock post for full offer details.
- Moomoo = 15 free stocks worth up to $2,500 each when you complete the following activities:
- Get 1 free stock when you open a Moomoo account.
- Get 4 more free stock when your total deposits reach $100 or more.
- Get 10 more free stocks when your total deposits reach $2,000 or more.
- Read the Moomoo Referral Bonus post for full offer details.
Easy right? If you want to get more free shares of stock, check out the entire list of stock apps that offer free stocks below.
3. Grab Bank Account Sign-up Bonuses
You can earn $100 or more in cash by opening up bank accounts that offer sign-up bonuses. This is a personal favorite of mine and something I’ve done since college and still do today.
- Chase Bank: Get $200 when you open a Chase Total Checking account and make a direct deposit of any amount.
- SoFi: Receive up to $275 when you open a free SoFi Checking & Savings account and make the required direct deposits.
- TradeStation: Earn up to $3,500 when you open a new and fund a new account within 90 days.
There are many other bank welcome bonus offers – some of them are as high as $3,000! Though the higher bonuses tend to have higher deposit requirements.
4. Take Surveys
Plenty of websites out there need your opinion on products and services and they’re willing to pay you for taking surveys, testing products, or watching and rating videos.
The pay depends on various factors like the number of questions a survey has or how long it takes to watch a video.
Swagbucks is the best survey site to make money in my opinion. You won’t get rich, but you can easily make $100 or more in extra cash in your spare time.
5. Join a Focus Group
How does getting paid $100 or more for your opinion sound? If that’s piques your interest, than joining a focus group is for you.
A focus group is a group discussion involving a small number of people a company invites to share their opinions on researcher-posed questions. In return, the company pays each person for their time.
Want to see what a focus group looks like?
One of my favorite comedy series, Impractical Jokers, regularly incorporate focus groups as one of their pranks. While I can’t promise your experience will be this funny, it does give you a picture of the environment:
Most focus groups lasts between one and two hours and pay ranges from $50 to over $1,000 in some cases. On average, you’ll likely make between $100 and $200 for your time.
Besides the money, free food and drinks are usually provided, especially if it runs for more than an hour.
6. Drive for Uber ($250 Bonus)
Driving for Uber is one of the most popular ways to make money quickly. I also shared tips on how you can earn more as an Uber driver.
What a lot of people don’t know is you can earn a cash bonus as a new driver. Most people just apply to be a driver without realizing they’re leaving money on the table.
Take Uber Eats for example.
Uber is trying to get more people to deliver food on its Uber Eats platform they’re offering $250 to everyone that completes just one food delivery!
7. Rent Your Unused Space
Ride-sharing, house-sharing, and now… storage-sharing? Yep, it’s now possible to make money by renting out your extra space with peer-to-peer storage rental company Neighbor.
Neighbor helps hosts rent out their unused basement, garage, closet, or driveway to people who need it at a fair price to both parties. Hosts are protected up to $1,000,000 in insurance while renters have $25,000 in guaranteed protection.
How much can you make renting your space with Neighbor? It depends on what type of space it is, but here are the average earnings per year broken down by the area of the house:
- Rent your basement for an average of $2,340 a year
- Rent your driveway for an average of $1,560 a year
- Rent your closet for an average of $96 a year
- Rent your garage for an average of $1,560 a year
So if you’ve got an empty or could-become-empty closet, attic, basement, garage, or parking space, turn it into a passive income stream.
8. Rent Out Rooms with AirBnB
Have extra rooms in your house? Turn them into money-making machines!
If you don’t mind renting out your spare room, you can do it through AirBnB by becoming a host. You set the price you want to rent your place for and AirBnB will market it on your behalf. You can even rent your entire house or condo and make more money.
You’ll get paid after each successful reservation (AirBnB will take a small percentage as commission for helping you find renters).
Just make sure it’s actually your own house… my friend Tracy made a killing renting out rooms while she was still living with her parents – it was a nice way to earn extra money until her parents found out!
If you’re new to AirBnB, claim your $40 bonus below.
9. Play with Dogs
Rover is an app that connects pet owners to others who can babysit their dog for a short amount of time.
How much money you can earn varies depending on the service type. Here are options you can choose from:
- Dog Walking – Pick up dog walks that fit your schedule.
- House-Sitting or Drop-ins – Stay with or check up on pets in their natural habitat.
- Doggy Day Care – Ideal for work-from-home dog lovers.
- Dog Boarding – Care for a dog (or cat) overnight in your home. Sitters who offer dog boarding often earn more than double sitters who did not offer boarding.
I’m a big fan of dogs and cats, but my lifestyle makes it difficult to have one.
So whenever one of my friends need to travel somewhere and can’t bring their pets along, I offer to be the temporary caretaker. It’s my way of having a pet without having pet 🙂
Little did I know at the time that many pet owners are willing to pay you to do this!
10. Check for Unclaimed Money
Unclaimed money? Huh?
Believe it or not, you may have money that’s owed to you from old employers, rent security deposits, utility refunds, money from old bank accounts – you get the idea.
Check if you have unclaimed money for free by using the multi-state lookup site MissingMoney, a NAUPA-sponsored search engine.
You can also conduct a state-by-state search for your unclaimed property at Unclaimed.org.
11. Sell Unwanted Gift Cards
Do you have a bunch of gift cards you don’t need? You’re not alone. Every year, $3 billion dollars worth of gift cards go unused.
In a society where cash presents are considered taboo (although that’s slowly changing), you can accept gift cards graciously and then convert it to cash by selling them to online gift card exchanges.
Online gift card exchanges are sites where you can sell your unwanted gift cards for 60% to 90% of its face value. They’ll resell the cards to someone who actually wants it and you’ll get cold, hard cash.
12. Lower Your Bills
Your internet, cable, and phone bills costs a lot of money every month. After enticing you with new customer rates, now you’re paying full price and getting ripped off.
Trim is an app that can negotiate your bills down for you, saving users an average of $625.
For example, user Adra S. said her “internet bill was dropped by $240. I have been unsuccessful with asking about promos with the company, but Trim was able to get them to drop the payments. Thanks again.”
13. Freelance on Fiverr
Fiverr is a popular place for people to offer their skills in exchange for money. As a freelancer, you can sell your services to over 3.4+ million buyers on Fiverr.
You may be thinking that you don’t have any skills that people will pay for, but that’s simply not true! Everyone has knowledge that someone else will find valuable.
Here are some examples of what people are paying others for on Fiverr. You can:
- write content for blogs
- moderate a discussion board
- analyze data
- perform market research
- plan a vacation trip for a family
- manage someone’s Instagram account
- photoshop images
- create logos and graphics
- edit YouTube videos
- translate from one language to another
- transcribe audio to text
And that’s just a small list of how people make money on Fiverr!
14. Download the Nielsen App
Once you download the Nielsen app, you’ll get $50 every year you keep the app on your phone. That’s a passive income stream as it gets.
It can be downloaded on multiple devices too, which is perfect for families or households where each person has their own cell phone.
What’s Nielsen you asked?
Nielsen has been around for almost 100 years performing research for many companies worldwide.
Their best known for their Nielsen TV ratings which measure how many households watch a specific television program. That’s how we know Sunday Night Football is the most watched sports event and This Is Us is the most watched television series.
15. Donate Plasma
Many people looking to make money fast donate their plasma. You can actually earn a lot more than $100 a month – the average monthly income for this side hustle is $400!
Donating plasma is generally very safe and the process is similar to donating blood.
Like blood, your body regenerates plasma automatically, so you can keep donating every month.
The Bottom Line
At this point, you know there are plenty of ways to make $100 fast and some options on this list that you can make $100 dollars a day.
They’re all pretty easy to do if you’re looking for money quickly and don’t have a job. Even if you have a job, doing these things for extra cash is a great side hustle.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re trying to make $100 to pay your bills or using it for beer money on the weekends – learning how to make an extra $100 a day online is achievable for anyone.
Are you looking at this list because you’re struggling financially on a low income? While I hope this money will help you in your sticky situation, don’t be stuck in this position forever. See how you can save money on a low income.