Get a $100 bonus when you open a new iTrustCapital account and fund it with a minimum of $1,000! Once you have an account, refer your friends and both of you can earn $100 when your friend opens an account and completes the referral bonus requirements.
Full details of the iTrustCapital sign-up offer, referral bonus, and other promotions below.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What is iTrustCapital?
iTrustCapital is a self-directed IRA provider headquartered in Irvine, California and founded by CEO Morgan Steckler in 2018. The platform allows individuals to invest in gold, silver, and cryptocurrencies in your individual retirement account (IRA). You can open a new IRA account or transfer an existing IRA, 401K, 403b, 457, or TSP retirement account.
The process to trade alternative investments in your retirement account isn’t so simple and that’s what iTrustCapital is for. It provides an easy way for investors to include precious metals and cryptocurrencies in their retirement portfolio.
Offer #1: iTrustCapital $100 Sign-up Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new iTrustCapital account and fund it with a minimum of $1,000.
How To Earn Sign-up Bonus:
- Open a new iTrustCapital account using this link.
- Fund it with at least $1,000 within 30 days of account opening.
- Receive a $100 bonus within 45 days of funding the new iTrustCapital account.
The page doesn’t mention the bonus, but I’ve been assured by the iTrustCapital team that you will get the bonus if you open an account through the links on this page and complete the funding requirement.
The bonus will be deposited directly to your iTrustCapital IRA account. You can use it immediately to trade in all available assets, including cryptocurrencies and previous metals.
Offer #2: iTrustCapital $100 Referral Bonus
Refer friends to iTrustCapital and both of you will receive a $100 referral bonus after the referred person opens an account and funds it with $1,000 or more.
How To Refer Friends:
- Send your iTrustCapital referral link to your friends.
- Your friend must use your referral link to sign up for an iTrustCapital account and fund it with $1,000 or more within 3 days.
- Receive a $100 referral bonus within 30 to 45 days of your friend completing the offer requirements. Your friend will also receive a $100 sign-up bonus.
Note that you’re not allowed to refer a family member as a part of this referral program.
Referral Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Registered Users of iTrustCapital (those who have registered with real name, email, and phone number)
- Referral Reward: $100 USD per referred individual who becomes an iTrustCapital Customer (successfully opens an IRA account and funds it)
- Payment: Referral Reward will be paid to the referrer’s bank account via the chosen payment processor
- Reward Timing: The Referral Reward will be paid within 45 days of the referred Customer funding their account
- Participation: Obtain the Referral Link from the referral page on the iTrustCapital website or app to share with friends, colleagues, or associates
- Exclusions: Family members are not eligible to be referred
- Reward Claim: Referrers must claim their Referral Reward or provide necessary information within 30 days of qualifying, or the reward will be canceled, and they will no longer be eligible.
Full details of the iTrustCapital referral program can be found here.
The Bottom Line
iTrustCapital solves on of the biggest issues for investors looking to diversify their retirement portfolio. I have invested in both cryptocurrencies and precious metals (mainly gold, silver, and platinum) for many years, but didn’t like that I could only do this in taxable accounts.
Now that I’m able to do this in a IRA account, I can defer my taxes until retirement and trade in alternative investments without worrying about the tax ramifications.
The fees on iTrustCapital is reasonable and straightforward:
- Cryptocurrencies: 1% per trade
- Gold: $50 over spot price (market price)
- Silver: $2.50 over spot price (market price)
The only other fee they charge is $75 for converting a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA or SEP IRA. I don’t recommend doing this as it would trigger a taxable event. Besides, converting a tax-deferred account to an after-tax account only makes sense in a very small number of cases.
For those who are researching iTrustCapital for their tax-free or deferred crypto investing, here’s a list of cryptocurrencies available on their platform:
- Avalanche (AVAX)
- Axie Infinity (AXS)
- Basic Attention Token
- Bitcoin Cash
- Curve DAO
Overall, this platform may be a good fit for you if you’re looking for a way to invest in alternative investments in a retirement account. Your initial funding amount needs to be at least $1,000 but subsequent deposits can be in increments of $500.
The $100 bonus for opening an account is a nice boost to get started and represents an immediate 10% return on your $1,000 deposit.
Reviews of iTrustCapital have also been overwhelmingly positive, garnering 4.5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot. The complaints have been centered around the slow processing time for customer support.