This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information.
You can get a Kasa smart plug for $0.99 with promo code SMRTPLUG. Find out how to get a crazy discount on this smart home device!
Kasa Mini Smart Plug Offer
Direct Link [Amazon]
Amazon is offering a Kasa smart plug mini for $0.99 when you use the promo code SMRTPLUG at checkout.
Please note that this is different than Amazon’s branded smart plug deal, but you can also get that for a huge discount.
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
Steps To Get Offer
It’s working for quite a few people, but not for everyone. You can check if you’re targeted by following these 3 steps:
- Add the smart plug through the link above
- Proceed to checkout
- Add the promo code SMRTPLUG in the promo code field and click “Apply” (see picture below)
- Get 30% To 40% Off At Amazon When Using 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
The Bottom Line
Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana supported devices.
Homes are getting smarter by the day and these smart plugs are very versatile:
- Certified for humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free. No patience needed—it’s actually simple.
- Control from anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- Compact design: Won’t block the other wall outlet allowing two smart plugs to be installed side by side
- Kasa scenes & schedules: Schedule the smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection
- Grouping: Use grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
I bought one a few months ago at the same discounted price. It’s currently used for the living room lamp – it’s nice to walk upstairs to go to bed at night and say, “Alexa, shut off the lights” and have it done automatically.