Marriott is selling gift cards for a 15% discount during this limited time offer! Save on your next Marriott stay by buying these Marriott gift cards at a great discount!
15% Off Marriott Gift Cards Promotion
Starting today, you can save 15% on Marriott gift cards when you purchase them directly through Marriott.
This sale is for Marriott digital gift cards purchased online and it’s available in the following 5 demonations:
- $50 gift cards for $42.50
- $100 gift cards for $85
- $250 gift cards for $212.50
- $500 gift cards for $425
- $1,000 gift cards for $850
How To Buy Marriott Gift Cards
To buy the Marriott gift cards at a 15% discount:
- Enter the Marriott sale portal through the link above
- Click on the ‘Buy Now‘ button
- Select the denomination and quantity of gift cards you want to buy
- Enter in the email of the recipient (can be yourself or someone else you’re buying them for)
- Add the gift cards to your cart and press the ‘Review & Checkout‘ button to start the purchase process
Terms & Conditions
- eGift Cards are all in U.S. Dollars and can be purchased by residents of USA/Canada only.
- Marriott eGift Cards may be purchased up to US $5,000 per person/per credit card/per day.
- Enjoy a special sale on Marriott eGift Cards from Nov. 30th through Dec. 1st, 2020 11:59pm EST.
- eGift Card orders are delivered within 1-15 business days due to order verification.
- The following Marriott Hotel Brands DO NOT accept Marriott Gift Cards: Bulgari, Design Hotels, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club.
- Offer is valid while supplies last.
The Bottom Line
These cards are great and also work internationally. The hotel will just convert the dollars into the currency of the country the hotel is in.
I’ve used these to save on my future vacations. The biggest discount offered in the past was 20% and that was in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic. I’m not sure if Marriott will ever offer that again.
Overall, this is worth it if you have a hotel in mind and want to save money ahead of your stay.
Once you get the digital gift cards, I’d recommend creating a Marriott GiftCards account and registering the gift card serial numbers and pin codes. Marriott will protect the value of your gift cards ONLY if you register them on the site.