This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
If you’ve never purchased an Amazon gift card before on Amazon.com, here’s your chance to get a $15 Amazon credit when purchasing $50 worth of Amazon gift cards.
How do I know if I’m targeted?
Direct Link [Amazon]
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
This offer is open to all Amazon customers who have never bought an Amazon gift card before, regardless if you’re new to Amazon or not.
They’ve offered a similar deal in the past, but it’s usually for $10, so you’ll get an extra $5 with this newest offer.
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
- Bonus $10 For Reloading Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
- Get $10 Amazon Credit For Trying Amazon Photos
- Receive $30 Off $60 When Using American Express Rewards Points
- Spend $100+ With Amazon Assistant And Get $10 Off
How do I get the $15 Amazon credit?
In order to get the $15 Amazon credit, follow these steps:
- Click on the Direct Link above or just go here.
- Add at least $50 worth of Amazon gift cards to your shopping cart
- During check-out, add the promo code 19GIFTCARD to your order
Check if the offer activates before going through with the order.
What other details do I need to know?
Nothing else. This is as straight-forward as you’ll get!
The Bottom Line
You’re getting $65 worth of Amazon stuff for $50, which is essentially a 23% discount. Good deal if you’re eligible. It won’t work for me as I’ve bought so many Amazon gift cards throughout the years, but I’ve been surprised that a lot of people haven’t.
Enjoy the extra credit for the holidays!