If you’ve never purchased an Amazon gift card before on Amazon.com, here’s your chance to get a $15 Amazon credit when purchasing $50 worth of Amazon gift cards.
How do I know if I’m targeted?
Direct Link [Amazon]
This offer is open to all Amazon customers who have never bought an Amazon gift card before, regardless if you’re new to Amazon or not.
They’ve offered a similar deal in the past, but it’s usually for $10, so you’ll get an extra $5 with this newest offer.
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
- Bonus $10 For Reloading Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
- Get $10 Amazon Credit For Trying Amazon Photos
- Receive $30 Off $60 When Using American Express Rewards Points
- Spend $100+ With Amazon Assistant And Get $10 Off
How do I get the $15 Amazon credit?
In order to get the $15 Amazon credit, follow these steps:
- Click on the Direct Link above or just go here.
- Add at least $50 worth of Amazon gift cards to your shopping cart
- During check-out, add the promo code 19GIFTCARD to your order
Check if the offer activates before going through with the order.
What other details do I need to know?
Nothing else. This is as straight-forward as you’ll get!
The Bottom Line
You’re getting $65 worth of Amazon stuff for $50, which is essentially a 23% discount. Good deal if you’re eligible. It won’t work for me as I’ve bought so many Amazon gift cards throughout the years, but I’ve been surprised that a lot of people haven’t.
Enjoy the extra credit for the holidays!