Public is offering new users a free stock with no deposit requirements. Simply open an account to get your free stock worth up to $50! Learn more about the Public stock trading app and how to get your free share of stock!
NEW PUBLIC USER BONUS
Earn 1 FREE stocks for simply opening an account with this link.
Public is a stock trading app that makes the stock market social. You can follow other investors, discover companies to believe in, and invest with any amount of money.
With the Public app, you can buy any stock with any amount of money, commission-free. This includes popular ETF funds from renowned firms like Vanguard and BlackRock.
Don’t have enough to buy a share of stock because your favorite company’s share price is too expensive? No problem – you can own slices of stock with as little as $5!
Public Free Stock Offer
New Public customers can get 1 free stock worth up to $50 for simply opening an account. I’m serious… it’s really that simple.
Unlike other stock trading apps, there are no deposit requirements. You will get 1 free share of stock within 5 business days after your account is approved.
Instead of a random stock, you’ll get up to $50 that you can invest in 1 of 9 stocks being offered. Choose a stock share from firms like Amazon, Apple, and Netflix!
How To Get 1 Free Stock
- Sign up for a Public account through this link
- Enter your mobile number to get a special app download link
- Download the Public app via the link and complete the sign-up process
- Receive your 1 share of free stock once your account is approved
- Keep the free stock in your Public brokerage account for at least 90 days
Value Of Free Stock
As an incentive to enroll new customers, Public will be distributing a free stock worth up to $50 to qualified customers who are referred. Eligible users will select from 1 of 9 different stocks and upon selection, a portion of that stock will be randomly designated to the user in an amount up to $50 only once the account is fully approved and verified.
At the discretion of Public, this program can be adjusted or terminated at any point in time.
Public Free Stock Promotion Terms & Conditions
• Approved members are prohibited from withdrawing the value of the free stock received for the promotion for up to 90 days after the free promotional stock is received.
• The maximum amount a single member is able to earn is limited to $500 (USD)
• Customers are prohibited from advertising the purchase or sale of any free stocks publicly and any accounts found to be in violation will have their accounts terminated and any referrals will be voided.
• Best efforts will be used to credit a Customer’s account within 5 business days of qualifying.
• To establish a “Qualified Account” a customer must sign up and have their account fully approved and verified and receive the confirmation of approval before being able to redeem a free stock. Accounts that incur an ACH Reversal fee will automatically be disqualified from the promotion and receiving any free stocks
• Once the referral offer has been delivered to the approved members account the offer must be claimed within 60 calendar days of delivery. If the offer is not claimed before 60 calendar days from delivery the offer is automatically rendered void and expired. Expired offers cannot be revived or combined with any other offers.
• This offer is not transferable or saleable and is valid for U.S. residents only. Employees or contractors or people affiliated with Public or members of their household are not eligible for this offer. Employees of any securities or regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this offer. Other restrictions may apply.
Other Free Stock Promotions:
|1 Free Stock (Up To $225)||Link|
|2 Free Stocks (Up To $1,850)||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $50)||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $5)||Link|
|4 Free Stocks (Up To $3,200)||Link|
|200 Free Stocks (Up To $600)||Link|
|5 Free Stocks (Up To $4,015)|
|1 Free Stock ($50)||Link|
The Bottom Line
This is a free trading platform geared towards beginners – not necessarily a bad thing because other stock apps tend to look a little too technical in nature.
The advantage for Public is that is includes robust social interactivity. Users can see what their friends and other popular users are buying and selling, to get an idea of which stocks are popular.
Public also offers a 2.50% APY interest on uninvested cash, which is a great rate. It is better than any savings interest rate at the moment.
I just signed up and elected to have Amazon as my free stock slice. I’ll update this post on the value of my slice once it’s given to me.