Public.com is offering new users a free stock with no deposit requirements. Simply open an account to get your free stock worth up to $70! Learn more about the Public.com stock trading app and how to get your free share of stock!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
NEW PUBLIC.COM USER BONUS
Earn 1 FREE stock for simply opening an account with this download link.
Public.com is a stock trading app that makes the stock market social. You can follow other investors, discover companies to believe in, and invest with any amount of money.
With the Public.com app, you can buy any stock with any amount of money, commission-free. This includes popular ETF funds from renowned firms like Vanguard and BlackRock.
Don’t have enough to buy a share of stock because your favorite company’s share price is too expensive? No problem – you can own slices of stock with as little as $5!
Public.com Free Stock Offer
New Public.com customers can get 1 free stock worth up to $70 for simply opening an account. I’m serious… it’s really that simple.
Unlike other stock trading apps, there are no deposit requirements. You will get 1 free share of stock within 5 business days after your account is approved.
Instead of a random stock, you’ll get up to $70 that you can invest in 1 of 9 stocks being offered. Choose a stock share from firms like Amazon, Apple, and Netflix!
Offer valid for U.S. residents 18+ and subject to account approval. There may be other fees associated with trading. See Public.com/disclosures/.
How To Get Free Stock From Public.com
- Sign up for a Public.com account through this link
- Install the app (on mobile) or Enter your phone number for download link (on desktop)
- Complete the sign-up process after you download the Public app
- Receive your 1 share of free stock once your account is approved
- Keep the free stock in your Public.com brokerage account for at least 90 days
Ninja Note: Although the sign-up screen doesn’t mention the free share of stock worth up to $70, you will get it once you complete the application using any of the links in this post.
Value Of Free Stock
As an incentive to enroll new customers, Public.com will be distributing a free stock worth up to $70 to qualified customers who are referred.
Eligible users will select from 1 of 9 different stocks and upon selection, a portion of that stock will be randomly designated to the user in an amount up to $70 only once the account is fully approved and verified.
At the discretion of Public.com, this program can be adjusted or terminated at any point in time.
Other Free Stock Promotions:
|2 Free Stocks (Up To $3,200)||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $70)||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $225)||Link|
|2 Free Stocks (Up To $400)||Link|
|200 Free Stocks (Up To $600)||Link|
|$100 Cash + AMZN Free Stock||Link|
|1 Free Stock ($25)||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $5)||Link|
Public.com Free Stock Promotion Terms & Conditions
• Approved members are prohibited from withdrawing the value of the free stock received for the promotion for up to 90 days after the free promotional stock is received.
• The maximum amount a single member is able to earn is limited to $500 (USD)
• Customers are prohibited from advertising the purchase or sale of any free stocks publicly and any accounts found to be in violation will have their accounts terminated and any referrals will be voided.
• Best efforts will be used to credit a Customer’s account within 5 business days of qualifying.
• To establish a “Qualified Account” a customer must sign up and have their account fully approved and verified and receive the confirmation of approval before being able to redeem a free stock. Accounts that incur an ACH Reversal fee will automatically be disqualified from the promotion and receiving any free stocks
• Once the referral offer has been delivered to the approved members account the offer must be claimed within 60 calendar days of delivery. If the offer is not claimed before 60 calendar days from delivery the offer is automatically rendered void and expired. Expired offers cannot be revived or combined with any other offers.
• This offer is not transferable or saleable and is valid for U.S. residents only. Employees or contractors or people affiliated with Public or members of their household are not eligible for this offer. Employees of any securities or regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this offer. Other restrictions may apply.
The Bottom Line
This is a free trading platform geared towards beginners – not necessarily a bad thing because other stock apps tend to look a little too technical in nature.
The advantage for Public.com is that is includes robust social interactivity. Users can see what their friends and other popular users are buying and selling, to get an idea of which stocks are popular.
Public also offers a 2.50% APY interest on uninvested cash, which is a great rate. It is better than any savings interest rate at the moment.
I just signed up and elected to have Amazon as my free stock slice. I’ll update this post on the value of my slice once it’s given to me.