For a limited time, Best Buy is offering a free $15 promotional savings code with a purchase of $150 worth of Best Buy gift cards.
What is the offer?
The deal is when you buy a $150 worth of Best Buy eGift cards, you’ll get a free $15 promotional savings code!
You can do this up to 3 times between December 24 and December 25. The savings code(s) will be sent to you in early February 2020 for use in that month.
- Purchase A $20 Starbucks eGift Card For $10 Using A Mastercard
- Buy $50 In Dunkin’ Gift Cards And Get Another $30 Free
What are the details of this Best Buy offer?
Here’s the full terms and conditions:
- Offer valid 12/24/19-12/25/19, online only.
- Get a $15 promotional savings code with purchase of $150 in e-gift cards.
- Promotional savings code sent via e-mail on 2/2/20 for use toward purchases made 2/2/20-2/15/20.
- Maximum of three $15 promotional savings codes per customer.
- Valid e-mail address required.
- May be redeemed online and in store.
- No cash value.
- Subject to change without notice.
The Bottom Line
Like the other gift card deals, you don’t have to send these to others. If you’re going to be spending money at Best Buy, you can buy them for yourself.
Since there’s a limit of 3, if you want to maximize this deal, you’ll need to purchase 3 separate $150 gift cards for a total of $450. In February, 3 different savings codes of $15 each (total of $45) will be sent to you.