In recognition of your hard work, Qatar Airways will give away 100,000 tickets to healthcare professionals. If you’re an eligible healthcare professional (doctor, medical practitioner, nurse, paramedic, lab technician, clinical researcher, or pharmacist), then see how you can get a free holiday to the destination of your choice!
Qatar Airways wants to share their gratitude to all the healthcare professionals helping the world battle the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by giving away 100,000 free tickets to any destinations that are currently being served (see list of destinations below) within the Qatar Airways network.
You can register at the link above starting on May 12 2020 at 12:01 AM Doha time (GMT +3) in order to receive a promo code that will allow you to get the following benefits:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets at our state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha
- Coronavirus Stimulus: Government Sending $1,200 Checks To Most People
- Coronavirus Relief Checks – Check Your Status
- Lowering Your Car Insurance Premium Due To Coronavirus
Qatar Airways Destinations
As of May 2020, here are the destinations that are being served by Qatar Airways.
Addis Ababa (ADD), Algiers (ALG), Cape Town (CPT), Casablanca (CMN), Dar Es Salaam (DAR), Djibouti (JIB), Durban (DUR, Entebbe (EBB), Gaborone (GBE), Johannesburg (JNB), Khartoum (KRT), Kigali (KGL), Kilimanjaro (JRO), Lagos (LOS), Maputo (MPM), Marrakech (RAK), Mogadishu (MGQ), Mombasa (MBA), Nairobi (NBO), Rabat (RBA), Seychelles (SEZ), Tunis (TUN), Windhoek (WDH), Zanzibar (ZNZ)
Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Buenos Aires (EZE), Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), Montreal (YUL), New York (JFK), Philadelphia (PHL), Sao Paulo (GRU), Washington (IAD)
Adelaide (ADL), Ahmedabad (AMD), Amritsar (ATQ), Auckland (AUK), Bali (DPS), Bangkok (BKK), Beijing (PEK), Bengaluru (BLR), Canberra (CBR), Chengdu (CTU), Chennai (MAA), Chiang Mai (CNX), Chongqing (CKG), Colombo (CMB), Da Nang (DAD), Davao (DVO), Delhi (DEL), Dhaka (DAC), Goa (GOI), Guangzhou (CAN), Hangzhou (HGH), Hanoi (HAN), Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Hong Kong (HKG), Hyderabad (HYD), Jakarta (CGK), Kathmandu (KTM), Kochi (COK), Kolkata (CCU), Kozhikode (CCJ), Krabi (KBV), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Maldives (MLE), Manila (MNL), Manila [Clark Airport] (CRK), Melbourne (MEL), Mumbai (BOM), Nagpur (NAG), Penang, Phnom Penh (PNH), Perth (PER), Phuket (HKT), Seoul (ICN), Shanghai (PVG), Singapore (SIN), Sydney (SYD), Thiruvananthapuram (TRV), Tokyo (NRT), Tokyo [Haneda] (HND), Yangon (RGN)
Amman (AMM), Baghdad (BGW), Basra (BSR), Beirut (BEY), Doha (DOH), Erbil (EBL), Faisalabad (LYP), Isfahan (IFN), Islamabad (ISB), Karachi (KHI), Kuwait (KWI), Lahore (LHE), Mashad (MHD), Multan (MUX), Muscat (MCT), Najaf (NJF), Peshawar (PEW), Salalah (SLL), Shiraz (SYZ), Sialkot (SKT), Sohar (OHS), Sulaymaniyah (ISU), Tehran (IKA)
Adana (ADA), Amsterdam (AMS), Ankara (ESB), Antalya (AYT), Bodrum (BJV), Athens (ATH), Baku (GYD), Barcelona (BCN), Belgrade (BEG), Berlin (TXL), Birmingham (BHX), Brussels (BRU), Bucharest (OTP), Budapest (BUD), Cardiff (CWL), Copenhagen (CPH), Dublin (DUB), Edinburgh (EDI), Frankfurt (FRA), Geneva (GVA), Gothenburg (GOT), Helsinki (HEL), Istanbul (IST), Istanbul [Sabiha] (SAW), Izmir (ADB), Kyiv (KBP), Larnaca (LCA), Lisbon (LIS), London Gatwick (LGW), London Heathrow (LHR), Madrid (MAD), Malaga (AGP), Malta (MLA), Manchester (MAN), Milan (MXP), Moscow (DME), Munich (MUC), Mykonos (JMK), Nice (NCE), Oslo (OSL), Paris (CDG), Pisa (PSA), Prague (PRG), Rome (FCO), Saint Petersburg (LED), Sarajevo (SJJ), Skopje (SKP), Sofia (SOF), Stockholm (ARN), Tbilisi (TBS), Thessaloniki (SKG), Venice (VCE), Vienna (VIE), Warsaw (WAW), Yerevan (EVN), Zagreb (ZAG), Zurich (ZRH)
- This promotional offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist.
- It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted.
- Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents.
- If the medical professional is not able to travel, then the companion will not be accepted at check-in to board the flight.
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if false identification or fraudulent activity is suspected in the process.
Free Ticket Conditions
- Offer period: From 12 to 18 May 2020
- Promo code booking period: From 12 May until 28 November 2020
- Travel period: 26 May to 10 December 2020 (last outbound travel)
- Promo code applies to Economy Class tickets only.
- Ticket fare and surcharges will be waived, however, taxes are payable by the passenger.
- The promo code is valid for a single booking for up to two adult tickets (age 12+) for the healthcare professional and a companion.
- Eligible healthcare professionals will be entitled to one booking during the campaign period. If more than one booking is made, the first booking will be retained and any subsequent bookings will be cancelled automatically.
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Tickets are limited to 100,000 and available on first come first served basis. A daily allocation of codes will be distributed by country throughout the offer period.
- Personal information submitted on the registration form (Passport number) is required to match that of the main booker (healthcare professional) within the booking.
- Qatar Airways will not be held responsible for any fare differences if a customer does not enter the unique promo code at the time of booking.
- The promo code is valid on Qatar Airways operated one-way, return and multicity flight itineraries worldwide, excluding codeshare and interline partnerships. Refer to the Qatar Airwyas operated destinations list below.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- In case of involuntary flight cancellation, the passenger can rebook and change dates or destination to any Qatar Airways operated flight.
- Tickets will be fully flexible, with an unlimited number of destination or date changes allowed without any fees.
- Price displayed at the time of booking will include the total amount of taxes to be paid. Base fare and surcharges will be waived.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
Qatar Duty Free Conditions
- You will receive a link to the voucher on you booking confirmation email. Please print both the booking confirmation email as well as the voucher and bring it along when you travel.
- 35% discount voucher is valid for use until 31 December 2020 at select Qatar Duty Free outlets
- Voucher is not valid on: Electronics (all), Tobacco (all), Mass Products & Toiletries (all), Raffle Tickets (Cars, Motorbike and Millionaire), and selected Perfume & Cosmetics brands. Jewellery, Fashion & Watches boutiques excluded. Selected Food & Confectionary and alcohol products excluded. See in store for details.
The Bottom Line
This is a really nice gesture from Qatar Airways and well-deserved for all the healthcare professionals that work so tirelessly to help with the crisis.
Qatar Airways is one of my favorite airlines. Their economy seats are very comfortable compared to what you get with domestic airlines and their business seats are the best in the world. They call them QSuites and it’s literally a comfy bed in an airplane:
Once you try it like I did for my honeymoon, it’s hard to go back to “regular” travel. Don’t tempt yourself like I did: