There’s a hot deal going on right now that offers a Sam’s Club 1-Year Membership with $45 in bonuses! Since a Sam’s Club annual membership costs $45, this essentially give you a free membership for an entire year!
Ninja Update: If this deal isn’t available, check this Sam’s Club membership deals page for current offers.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Sam’s Club 1-Year Membership Offer
Sam’s Club is offering new and former members you to join for 1-year for $45 and receive $45 in instant savings on your next purchase. This basically makes the membership free!
How do I do this offer?
Once you click the link above, all you have to do is:
- Enter your email to receive the promo code
- Join online or at a Sam’s Club location
- Save $45 on your next purchase
Terms & Conditions
- Join now as a new Club member for $45 and receive an offer for $45 off $45 or more of qualifying purchases within the first 60 days
- $45 offer is an Instant Savings offer and will be loaded onto new membership account within 72 hours of membership activation and is valid for 60 days thereafter.
- Items purchased with individual Instant Savings offers are not eligible for this $45 offer.
- Purchases of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, milk, fuel, pharmacy, gift cards, memberships or shipping costs are not included in this offer.
- No money will be returned to the member if the price of the item falls below zero after applying Instant Savings discount. Multiple Instant Savings offers will not be combined for any item.
The Bottom Line
Good deal for those that do their shopping at warehouse clubs. Sam’s Club is own by Walmart and competes with other warehouse clubs like BJ’s and Costco.
While all warehouse clubs charge membership fees, this deal allows you to join Sam’s Club for “free” with the instant savings on your first order.
2 thoughts on “Sam’s Club 1-Year Membership With $45 Bonus”
Last time I tried this, it didn’t work, I contested the membership fee with my credit card provider and the charge was removed. While I didn’t get the $45 in free stuff, I did get the membership “for free.” It’s not worth the hassle of doing it again, because it looks like Sam’s gives everyone the shaft on this.
This offer does not work!