This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Amazon customers can get a $15-$60 Amazon credit when they spend $200-$500 when they use the Amazon mobile app. Find out if you’re eligible below!
Amazon App Offer
Some Amazon customers are getting this offer:
“Get up to $60 towards a future purchase using the Amazon app when you place an order in the app between November 6 to November 13, 2020. The total value of your coupon reflects all orders placed using the Amazon app during the offer period.”
- Spend $200 and Get $15
- Spend $300 and Get $25
- Spend $500 and Get $60
Remember, you don’t have to reach those spending thresholds in a single shopping session. All your orders from November 6th to November 13th will be tallied up to determine what Amazon credit you’ll get.
How To Check If You’re Targeted
Check Your Eligibility [Amazon Link]
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
In order to get the promotion, be sure to click the link using your mobile phone. It will tell you if you’re eligible for the promotion.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer begins 12:01 a.m. (PT) November 6, 2020 and ends 23:59 p.m. (PT) November 13, 2020.
- Eligible customers who make a purchase in the Amazon mobile shopping app in the offer period are eligible to receive a coupon for up to $60 USD in Amazon credit. Customers who (i) spend $200 USD will receive a coupon for $15 USD, (ii) who spend $300 USD will receive a coupon for $25 USD and (iii) who spend $500 USD will receive a coupon for $60 USD, to use towards purchases on Amazon in accordance with these terms.
- US customers only. To be eligible, customers must receive notice of this offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email and visit the campaign page between November 6, 2020 & November 13, 2020, both dates inclusive. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- Amazon will provide a notification that indicates the dollar amount of the coupon received based on the total amount spent, excluding gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap and shipping and handling costs. This notification will also provide the link and further instructions on how to redeem the coupon.
- Coupons expire 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2020.
- The maximum benefit customers may receive from this offer is $60 USD. Offer is limited to one per customer and account. Coupons may only be applied to orders made in the Amazon shopping app for products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Coupons may not be used for products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”, digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Coupons are non-transferable, may not be resold and may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Coupon value will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in the order.
- Coupon will be applicable across items within one checkout
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, refunds will equal the amount paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If any of these terms are violated, the offer and any coupons will be invalid.
- Get 30% to 40% Off At Amazon When Using 1 AMEX Point
- $5 Prime Video Credit + $5 Cheez-It Credit For Watching Amazon Prime Movies
- Get $20 Off At Amazon By Using Your American Express Card
- Amazon Smart Plug For $0.99 With Promo Code SMARTPLUG99
- Amazon: Kasa Smart Plug For $0.99 With Promo Code SMRTPLUG
The Bottom Link
A decent deal if you’re already planning to buy something on Amazon. The Amazon credit is essentially a “cash back” on your purchase of anywhere between 7.5% to 8.3% – which is a lot higher than you can get at traditional cash back shopping sites.
- Spend $200 and Get $15 = 7.5%
- Spend $300 and Get $25 = 8.3%
- Spend $500 and Get $60 = 8.3%