Why is the Sears card so generous? The Sears ‘Shop Your Way’ Mastercard is offering cardholders 10% cash back on all eligible online purchases!
Ninja Update 2/1/22: Offer is back. Check your email and see if you’re targeted.
About Sears ‘Shop Your Way’ Mastercard
The Sears ‘Shop Your Way’ Mastercard issued by Citi is the best store credit card available. I explain why this is in my in-depth review of this card.
People assume it’s just another typical store card, but au contraire my fellow ninjas. It’s a card that’s known to consistently offer “too good to be true” spending deals, like this one here.
10% Back On Online Purchases Offer
From 2/1/2022 (or the date you activate the offer, whichever is later) through 4/30/2022, the Sears SYW Mastercard is offering cardholders a monthly 10% statement credit on eligible online purchases.
- Online purchases must total $400 or more each month to qualify
- Earn 10% in statement credits up to a maximum of $100 each month
Check your email or login to your credit card account online and look to see if you can find and activate the offer.
- Why The Sears Credit Card Is The Best Store Card Ever
- Sears SPW Spending Offer: Get 10% Back On Gas + Groceries + Restaurants
- Sears SYW Spending Offer: Earn $100 For Spending $2,000
Terms & Conditions
- For total online purchases of $400 or more made each month from 2/1/2022 (or the date you activate this offer, whichever is later) through 4/30/2022.
- You’ll earn 10% in statement credits (up to a maximum total statement credit of $100 each month).
- Only purchases made after activation will apply toward receiving your statement credits.
- Eligible online purchases are those made via a computer network but not all online transactions will be considered an eligible online purchase.
- Eligible online purchases do not include the following types of purchases in the following categories:
- membership or recurring purchases
- utilities, cable/satellite and telephone
- medical and healthcare providers
- government services, taxes and tolls
- education (including schools or other teaching institutions)
- contractor, professional, financial, legal, personal and business services
- repair services
- direct marketing
- purchases that are manually keyed by a merchant
- online purchases made through mobile/wireless technology depending on how the technology is set up to process the purchase.
- Please allow 2 billing cycles after the end of each month during the promotional period for the statement credit to be added to your account.
The Bottom Line
To maximize this offer, you’d want to spend $1,000 monthly on online purchases in order to receive the full $100 statement credit during each month.
In the end, you’ll get $300 back on $3,000 spend, a 10% cash back rate. This is on top of what the Sears Mastercard normally earns in rewards.
This is why when I reviewed this card I called it the best store credit card available.
6 thoughts on “‘Shop Your Way’ Card Spending Offer: 10% Back Online Purchases”
if you return a purchase a month or so after the promotion ends and you already received the statement credit for the promotion. in addition to the refund do they take back the 10% credit you received as well
I’m curious what others have had success with triggering online purchase category in the past. Would an amazon gift card purchased on desktop computer be likely to count?
I bought Amazon gift cards last year (or perhaps two years ago) and it triggered the cashback on my next billing statement.
Hi! I have the SYW Citi Card and I’m wondering if you know the answer to my question: in the past month, I have received three separate offers and I’ve activated them all. Can I really layer these offers on top of each other? One is for 15% off online purchases, one is for $50 statement credit when I spend $1000 in the next month, and one is $40 back if I spend a certain amount between certain monthly dates between Feb and April.
As you may know, their customer service is horrendous and trying to get an answer from anyone is futile. So I’m really hoping you know!!
Yes, it’s all stackable and you’ll get the bonuses for all of them! Crazy right?
You can read about this in my review of the card. I wouldn’t even bother calling customer service, they usually have no idea about these offers as they’re offered by the marketing department.