Will the best store credit card ever stop being so generous? The Sears ‘Shop Your Way’ Mastercard is offering cardholders 10% back on gas, groceries, and restaurants purchases through the end of the year!
Ninja Update 4/4/22: The offer is renewed for another 3 months – check your email to see if you’re targeted. This is getting crazy now!
About Sears ‘Shop Your Way’ Mastercard
The Sears ‘Shop Your Way’ Mastercard issued by Citi is the best store credit card available. I explain why this is in my in-depth review of this card.
People assume it’s just another typical store card, but au contraire my fellow ninjas. It’s a card that’s known to consistently offer “too good to be true” spending deals, like this one here.
10% Back On Gas|Groceries|Restaurants Offer
From 4/1/2022 (or the date you activate the offer, whichever is later) through 6/30/2022, the Shop Your Way Mastercard is offering cardholders a monthly 10% statement credit on eligible purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants.
- Purchases on gas, groceries, and restaurants must total $100 or more each month to qualify
- Earn 10% in statement credits up to a maximum of $100 each month
Check your email or login to your credit card account online and look to see if you can find and activate the offer.
- Why The Sears Credit Card Is The Best Store Card Ever
- Sears SYW Spending Offer: Earn $100 For Spending $2,000
- Sears SPW Spending Offer: 10% Back On Online Purchases
Terms & Conditions
- For total eligible gas station, grocery store, and restaurant purchases of $100 or more made each month from 4/1/2022 (or the date you activate this offer, whichever is later) through 6/30/2022.
- You’ll earn 10% in statement credits (up to a maximum total statement credit of $100 each month).
- Only purchases made after activation will apply toward receiving your statement credits.
- Grocery stores are stand-alone merchants that primarily sell a complete line of food merchandise for home consumption. Grocery or food purchases made at convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse clubs, supercenters and discount stores are not eligible.
- Gas stations are merchants that primarily sell vehicle fuel for consumer use.
- Restaurant purchases are those made at merchants classified as full service restaurants, cafes, cafeterias and fast food locations. Merchants must submit charges under the appropriate merchant code or industry code for you to receive the statement credit.
- Please allow 2 billing cycles after the end of each month during the promotional period for the statement credit to be added to your account.
The Bottom Line
To maximize this offer, you’d want to spend $1,000 monthly across any of the 3 aforementioned categories in order to receive the full $100 statement credit during each month.
In the end, you’ll get $300 back on $3,000 spend, a 10% cash back rate. Combined with the card’s everyday rewards (3% back at groceries and restaurants & 5% back at gas stations, this effectively makes the card a 13% to 15% cash back card during the promotional period.
This is why when I reviewed this card I called it the best store credit card available.