Amazon is offering $10 off your next order of $100 or more by using the Amazon Assistant desktop browser extension. This limited time offer is good until December 2, 2019 – just in time to combine it with Black Friday deals!
How do I know if I’m targeted?
It’s not targeted as it’s being sent to those who has Amazon Assistant. You can see the offer right on the main page:
In order to get this to work, you must start your shopping with Amazon Assistant and enter the promo code AA10BFCM or BFCMAA10 when you’re checking out.
What is Amazon Assistant?
Amazon Assistant is a desktop browser extension created by Amazon. It helps you discover Amazon products and compare prices as you shop across the web.
You can learn more about Amazon Assistant and download the extension on Amazon here.
I installed this last Prime Day because they were giving customers $10 free for trying it out. Since then, it’s also offered similar deals. The other option if you don’t want to keep it is to just use it for the free $10 discount and delete it right afterwards.
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
- Bonus $10 For Reloading Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
- Get $10 Amazon Credit For Trying Amazon Photos
- Receive $30 Off $60 When Using American Express Rewards Points
What other details do I need to know?
If you’ve tried to use the promo codes above and it didn’t work, make sure you’re buying items that are shipped and sold from Amazon (and not a third party seller).
Here’s the the important parts of their terms and conditions:
- Eligible orders must be initiated through the Amazon Assistant web extension.
- Offer available for a limited time and the code AA10BFCM or BFCMAA10 must be applied prior to placing an order of $100 or more of eligible products by 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 2, 2019.
- The promotional code must be applied at Checkout prior to placing the qualifying order of $100 or more. The $10 credit is then applied to customer account automatically and an email is sent to confirm application and expiration date.
The Bottom Line
I know a lot of ninjas here shop on Amazon, especially with Amazon’s Black Friday happening right now. This is just another example of a way to save at a popular ecommerce retailer!
1 thought on “Spend $100+ With Amazon Assistant & Get $10 Off”
I have a$100.00 credit built up in amazon prime shopping and i dont know how to spend it then i received another credit of 50.00 dollars after that so please me get things together to shop