Swagbucks is offering a $150 cash back bonus when you open an Aspiration checking account! There are no direct deposit requirements making this an easy deal to do.
Simply open the Aspiration checking account with just $10 and the $150 sign-up bonus is yours!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Ninja Update 12/29/21: Offer has expired, but you can get the Aspiration $150 bonus directly (see link for details).
Swagbucks is an online cash back site that pays you doing things like shopping at your favorite retailers, taking surveys, and playing games. Since launching in 2006, Swagbucks has given away almost $400 million in cash and rewards!
Want to learn more? Read my review here and then sign up with this link to get a bonus of up to $13.
Ninja Note: Want to see more Swagbucks offers? Check out all other Swagbucks deals here.
$150 Aspiration Checking Account Offer
Swagbucks has a limited-time offer where they will pay you $150 when you open an Aspiration Spend & Save checking account.
Unlike other bank account opening bonuses, there are no deposit requirements. Simply open an Aspiration account, fund it with just $10, and you’ll be credited 15,000 SB points (redeemable for $150 in cash) from Swagbucks.
Plus, Aspiration will give you another $15 when you spend $150 on your Aspiration debit card within the first 45 days from account opening!
Aspiration is an online financial institution based out of California that offers banking and investing products. It was started by two Harvard graduates in 2015 with the goal of making a socially conscious bank. Here’s what Aspiration has to say about their company:
- Built On Trust: We always put our customers first. You can be sure because we trust you to Pay What Is Fair – even if it is zero. That means we will always be working our hardest for you.
- Here For Many, Not Just A Few: Big Banks and Wall Street work their hardest for the wealthiest few. At Aspiration, we work to bring the best financial solutions to everyone.
- Make Money & Make A Difference: Aspiration offers socially-conscious and sustainable cash management services and investment products, so you can make money while making the world a better place. And, unlike the Big Banks, we don’t use your deposits to fund oil pipelines or turn your fees into campaign contributions to the politicians that work against you.
- Committed To Giving: Aspiration donates 10% of every dollar our customers choose to pay us to charities helping struggling Americans build a better life. That makes us the financial industry’s leader in giving back.
Steps To Get $150 Aspiration Bonus
- Open a free Swagbucks account or sign into your existing Swagbucks account [$13 Sign-up Bonus Link]
- Once logged into your Swagbucks account, navigate to the Aspiraton $150 checking account opening bonus here
- Click on the blue ‘View Offer‘ button inside the Aspiration promotion box
- Tap the blue ‘Earn 15000 SB‘ button to be transferred to the Aspiration site
- Enter your email address to begin the process of opening an Aspiration Spend & Save checking account
- Fund your new Aspiration account with at least $10
- Receive 15,000 SB points within 7 days
- Redeem your 15,000 SB points for $150 in cash
Household Limit: None (everyone in your family can get the bonus!)
Direct Deposit Required: None
Soft/Hard Pull: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: None
- $600 Citizens Bank Checking and Savings Bonus
- $400 Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus
- $225 Santander Checking Account Bonus
Aspiration is unique in that their Spend & Save checking account works on a “Pay What Is Fair” model. You can pay whatever you want between $0 and $20.
$150 Checking Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Open a new account, deposit $10 & earn 15,000 SB*
- Requires a $10 deposit
- Award will pend for 7 days. Allow up to 5 days for award to appear as pending
- Must enter valid sign-up & SSN information
*15,000 SB points will appear on your Swagbucks account within 5 days and pend for 7 days.
The Bottom Line
Awesome deal with no direct deposit requirements. This is a bigger bonus than what they normally offer and it’s easier to do. Previous offers have been for $100 and required direct deposits.
It looks like this is an “end of the month” February promo, so if you want to do this deal, you have only 2 days to do it.
I’d imagine this will be very popular considering how many ninjas hopped on the $75 Betterment deal.
11 thoughts on “Swagbucks: $150 Aspiration Checking Bonus (No Direct Deposit Requirements)”
Can i contact them to perhaps give me an extension?
I highly doubt it as all offers are limited-time only. Deals come back all the time though so I think you’ll still get to do this in the future. Meanwhile, I post a ton of other great Swagbuck offers – just search this site 🙂
Perhaps I can contact them for an extension?
Hi, how do I redeem my swag bucks for cash?
Hi, love your sight and appreciate all the great tips. I just got my swag bucks today, how do I redeem them for cash? I don’t see an option to do it on the swag bucks site, just see redeem for gift cards
Thanks for the kudos, Mike! I’m happy you’re finding value in the site. To redeem for cash, there should be a PayPal option to convert the Swagbucks points. Let me know if you see it – it’s in the gift card section.
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, now I see PayPal gift card. So do I redeem my swag bucks for PayPal gift card and then apply the gift card to my PayPal account?
Anytime Mike! So when you redeem for a PayPal gift card, the payment will be sent directly to the PayPal account that is associated with the same email as your Swagbucks account. If the email you registered under Swagbucks is different than your PayPal email address, I would change it first under your account settings before redeeming.
Awesome it worked. Thanks again for your help.
What are the terms and conditions/fees to close the account? For me, that’s a critical piece of information in determining whether or not to do the deal in the first place.
There’s no termination fees for the Aspiration ‘Spend & Save’ checking account. You can close it after your Swagbucks bonus pays out. I’d hold on to the account for a month just to make sure your bonus comes through – no maintenance fee so it doesn’t hurt to play it safe.