Swagbucks is offering a $150 cash back bonus when you open an Aspiration checking account! There are no direct deposit requirements making this an easy deal to do. Simply open the Aspiration checking account with just $10 and the $150 sign-up bonus is yours!
Swagbucks is an online cash back site that pays you doing things like shopping at your favorite retailers, taking surveys, and playing games. Since launching in 2006, Swagbucks has given away almost $400 million in cash and rewards!
Ninja Note: Want to see more Swagbucks offers? Check out all other Swagbucks deals here.
$150 Aspiration Checking Account Offer
Swagbucks has a limited-time offer where they will pay you $150 when you open an Aspiration Spend & Save checking account.
Unlike other bank account opening bonuses, there are no deposit requirements. Simply open an Aspiration account, fund it with just $10, and you’ll be credited 15,000 SB points (redeemable for $150 in cash) from Swagbucks.
Plus, Aspiration will give you another $15 when you spend $150 on your Aspiration debit card within the first 45 days from account opening!
Aspiration is an online financial institution based out of California that offers banking and investing products. It was started by two Harvard graduates in 2015 with the goal of making a socially conscious bank. Here’s what Aspiration has to say about their company:
- Built On Trust: We always put our customers first. You can be sure because we trust you to Pay What Is Fair – even if it is zero. That means we will always be working our hardest for you.
- Here For Many, Not Just A Few: Big Banks and Wall Street work their hardest for the wealthiest few. At Aspiration, we work to bring the best financial solutions to everyone.
- Make Money & Make A Difference: Aspiration offers socially-conscious and sustainable cash management services and investment products, so you can make money while making the world a better place. And, unlike the Big Banks, we don’t use your deposits to fund oil pipelines or turn your fees into campaign contributions to the politicians that work against you.
- Committed To Giving: Aspiration donates 10% of every dollar our customers choose to pay us to charities helping struggling Americans build a better life. That makes us the financial industry’s leader in giving back.
Steps To Get $150 Aspiration Bonus
- Open a free Swagbucks account or sign into your existing Swagbucks account [$13 Sign-up Bonus Link]
- Once logged into your Swagbucks account, navigate to the Aspiraton $150 checking account opening bonus here
- Click on the blue ‘View Offer‘ button inside the Aspiration promotion box
- Tap the blue ‘Earn 15000 SB‘ button to be transferred to the Aspiration site
- Enter your email address to begin the process of opening an Aspiration Spend & Save checking account
- Fund your new Aspiration account with at least $10
- Receive 15,000 SB points within 7 days
- Redeem your 15,000 SB points for $150 in cash
Household Limit: None (everyone in your family can get the bonus!)
Direct Deposit Required: None
Soft/Hard Pull: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: None
- $600 Citizens Bank Checking and Savings Bonus
- $400 Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus
- $225 Santander Checking Account Bonus
Aspiration is unique in that their Spend & Save checking account works on a “Pay What Is Fair” model. You can pay whatever you want between $0 and $20.
$100 Checking Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Open a new account, deposit $10 & earn 15,000 SB*
- Requires a $10 deposit
- Award will pend for 7 days. Allow up to 5 days for award to appear as pending
- Must enter valid sign-up & SSN information
*15,000 SB points will appear on your Swagbucks account within 5 days and pend for 7 days.
The Bottom Line
Awesome deal with no direct deposit requirements. This is a bigger bonus than what they normally offer and it’s easier to do. Previous offers have been for $100 and required direct deposits.
It looks like this is an “end of the month” February promo, so if you want to do this deal, you have only 2 days to do it.
I’d imagine this will be very popular considering how many ninjas hopped on the $75 Betterment deal.