Swagbucks has an offer that will pay you $22 for signing up for a Hulu subscription! Not only do you get a free Hulu subscription, it’s a moneymaker too. See how below!
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is an online cash back site that pays you for shopping at your favorite retailers. It’s a legit site having been around since 2006 and has given away almost $400 million in rewards.
Want to learn more? Read our review here and sign up with my link to get a bonus of up to $13.
What is Swagbucks’ Hulu subscription offer?
Swagbucks is offering 2,800 “Swagbucks” for subscribing to Hulu and keeping it for at least 8 days. A Swagbuck is worth 1 cent per point so 2,800 Swagbucks is worth $28.
Hulu is a popular streaming service similar to Netflix. The cheapest eligible monthly plan is $5.99 and you’ll need to keep your subscription for 8 days. Hulu charges monthly so whether you cancel on Day 9 or Day 30, the cheapest option will cost the same $5.99.
At the end of the deal, you’ll make a $22 profit while enjoying a month of Hulu ($28 in Swagbucks minus the $5.99 subscription cost).
How do I get this deal?
Once you sign up for Swagbucks, go to the search bar located at the top and search for “Hulu”. You’ll see an offer pop out offering 2,800 points:
Click on “View Offer” and complete the deal. Remember to cancel before the first month is up. You can easily cancel your subscription online by logging into your Hulu account.
Terms & Conditions
- Swagbucks (SB) will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Please note: If you cancel your membership within 8 days, your SB may be revoked.
- Offer applies to new and eligible returning subscribers only.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
How do I redeem Swagbucks?
On the upper-right hand corner of your Swagbucks account, it will list the amount of Swagbucks you have next to a smiley face. If you click on that, a drop-down menu will appear with “Redeem SB” as one of the options.
There, you can redeem your points for cash by choosing either a PayPal payment or Visa Rewards Card. You can also redeem them on a 1:1 basis at popular places like Amazon, Walmart, or iTunes.
The Bottom Line
Swabucks constantly offers deals like this and they’re easy money makers. A lot of The Money Ninja readers made an easy $140 by doing the LifeLock and Vuse offers.
I find Swagbucks to have great customer service too. Whenever I have an issue, a quick email to them usually resolves the problem. This is particular useful is something doesn’t track right.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If you’ve done the offer in the past, it should error out when clicking through the link. If the click-through works that’s a good sign that you are eligible.
- Hulu makes you re-eligible for promotions after a year of not being a subscriber.
- Remember to cancel if you no longer want the Hulu subscription. Put it on your calendar or set a reminder!
1 thought on “Swagbucks: Make $28 With Hulu Subscription ($22 Profit)”
This one didn’t go through automatically. Quick email fixed it all up.