Here’s your opportunity to earn a $100 bonus exclusively from The Money Ninja when you open a new UFB Secure Savings account. This high-yield savings account features an exceptional rate of 5.25% APY for any balance, and has no minimum balance requirement or monthly service fees to worry about.
Full details of this exclusive promotion below.
Promotion Status: As of 12/6/23 @ 4:00 pm EST, the offer is still ACTIVE.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Exclusive $100 UFB Savings Account Bonus
As we’re all spending money during the holidays, I wanted to reward people for saving money too. So, I’m excited to announce that The Money Ninja has partnered with UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, to offer you an exclusive bonus.
You’ll receive $100 when you open a UFB Secure Savings account and fund it with a total of $5,000 or more within the first 21 days of account opening. This new offer starts December 1, 2023 and is limited to the first 100 readers who opens and funds their accounts.
To take advantage of this nationwide offer, add your email address to the end of the link below and use the full link to open the UFB savings account:
For example, if your email address is email@example.com, you would copy and paste the following link to your web browser to open an account:
Once opened, deposit at least $5,000 within 21 days of account opening, and we’ll send a $100 Visa gift card to your email address within 60 days of meeting that requirement.
We will only use your email address to track the account opening and funding status, and to send you the Visa gift card electronically. TheMoneyNinja.com won’t have any other information about you or your account beyond this.
Step-by-Step Directions to Earn the $100 Bonus:
- Append your email address at the end of the following sign-up link: https://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=BumCwM6Bi5I&offerid=1298838.170&type=3&subid=0&u1=
- Copy and paste the link that now includes your email address to a web browser and open a new UFB Secure Savings account.
- Deposit a total of at least $5,000 within 21 days of account opening.
- Receive an exclusive TheMoneyNinja.com reward within 60 days of meeting all requirements, in the form of a digital $100 Visa gift card.
The Visa gift card will be sent to your email address within 60 days of completing the offer, so please ensure that you have typed it in correctly. There will be no emails from us outside of sending the gift card. If there are any issues, please email us after the 60-day eligibility window.
Promotion Status: Active
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: No
Deposit Required: $5,000 (for accounts opened after 11/31/23 11:59PM EST)
Early Account Termination Fee: None, but bonus forfeited if account closed within 45 days of account opening
Offer Terms & Conditions (my lawyer made me do this):
- Exclusive offer distributed by TheMoneyNinja.com, not by UFB Direct. All questions regarding reward redemption should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing the account within 45 days will forfeit the bonus.
- Bonus will be sent to the tracked email address within 60 days of completing offer requirements.
- Must enroll in the offer by opening a UFB Secure Savings account directly through the offer link with your email appended at the end of the link. If you open your account by any other means, you will not be eligible to earn this exclusive offer.
- Offer only valid to new UFB customers.
- New customer must be approved by UFB Direct and the account must be funded with $5,000 or more to qualify. Accounts rejected by UFB Direct or not funded within 21 days will not be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is only valid once per user.
- TheMoneyNinja.com reserves the right to end the offer at any time and to, in its sole discretion, determine eligibility for this offer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The $100 bonus offer is from TheMoneyNinja.com, it’s not reflected on the UFB Direct website. As long as you open your new account with the instruction provided in this post, then yes, you’re in the right place!
There’s a text field on the UFB Direct application that allows you to enter a code, which can lead to some confusion. However, because the $100 is paid by TheMoneyNinja.com, no code needs to be entered.
Instead, follow the instructions in this post to create a link to open your new account and you’ll be automatically enrolled in the bonus offer.
Besides your email address and funding status to track your eligibility, TheMoneyNinja.com will not receive any other personal information about you.
Any personal information you share during account opening will be directly with UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank. UFB Direct will verify to us that you’ve completed the steps to qualify for the bonus and nothing more.
If you complete all the offer requirements, which means that you’ve opened a new UFB Secure Savings account and funded the account with $5,000 or more within 21 days of account opening, then you’ll receive the $100 bonus via the email address that you provided in creating your sign-up link within 60 days.
Please be aware that closing the account within 45 days of account opening will forfeit the bonus.
Yes. While UFB Direct is a division of Axos Bank, opening a brand new UFB Secure Savings account will still qualify you for this bonus.
As a current Axos Bank customer, their website may direct you to the Axos login to streamline your process, but as long as your new UFB Direct account is approved, funded, and remains open for at least 45 days, you’ll receive the $100 bonus offer.
The Bottom Line
UFB Direct has consistently ranked at or near the top among banks that offer savings accounts with the highest yields. It’s one of the savings accounts I personally use to save money.
You can learn more about this account and my first-hand experience as a customer in this review. it’s a solid bank that I’ve been very happy to bank with, but it does have a couple of minor quirks: funds take a little longer to clear, and you need to occasionally chase rates when they update.
For full disclosure, although we have an affiliate relationship with Axos Bank/UFB Direct, they are not paying us anything extra to promote this. We are giving a significant part of our commissions back to our readers as a holiday thank you for your continued support.
While there were other sites that offered something similar in the past, to my knowledge, this is currently the only account opening bonus available for a UFB Direct Savings account.