UPS My Choice Premium promo code CVSMYCHOICE10 will give you $10 off the annual membership price. If you’re thinking about upgrading to UPS My Choice premium, using this promo code provides a 50% discount off the membership fee!
Ninja Update 10/11/21: Updated with new promo codes.
What is UPS My Choice Premium?
UPS My Choice Premium is the upgrade from UPS My Choice. With UPS My Choice Premium, you get:
- Unlimited deliveries to UPS Access Point locations
- No fees to change your delivery day or delivery address
- All UPS SurePost packages are upgraded to UPS Ground for no additional cost
- Automatically redirect all your eligible packages to a convenient delivery location for free
- Personalize each delivery by choosing where, when, and how your packages are delivered
This service normally costs $19.99 per year, but if you use the promo code below, you’ll get it for much less.
UPS My Choice Premium Promo Code
Currently, you can get one year of UPS My Choice Premium for just $10 when you use the promo code CVSMYCHOICE10.
How to add UPS My Choice promo code?
- Sign up for UPS My Choice account here.
- Enter the UPS My Choice promo code CVSMYCHOICE10 in the ‘Promotion Code’ field at the bottom of the page.
- Click ‘Apply’.
- Click ‘Next’ to finish checking out.
Your UPS My Choice membership will automatically renew at the end of the current term. Upon renewal, you’ll be charged the greater of $19.99 or the then-current annual membership fees, plus applicable taxes.
How to cancel UPS My Choice membership?
To avoid being charged for a renewed membership, you must cancel before the end of your current term. To cancel, call 1-800-PICK-UPS or visit Manage My Memberships.
The Bottom Line
I find UPS MyChoice Premium to be really helpful. Even though I have a bunch of security cameras, I’m always worried about porch pirates potentially stealing packages sent to my house.
When I’m away from my home and have valuable things being delivered, I redirect it to a UPS Access Point (the CVS pharmacy across the street). This lets me pick it up when it’s convenient and not deal with all the stolen Amazon boxes I see on YouTube 🙂