U.S. Bank is offering a $500 bonus when you open a new business checking account with the promo code below and meet the deposit requirements.
Full details of this business checking account sign-up bonus below. Full details of this checking bonus below. Here are other U.S. Bank promotions you may be interested in.
For more current bank offers, see our bank bonuses page. The most popular offers are from Chase Bank, SoFi, and Axos Bank.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
U.S. Bank Business Checking $500 Offer
U.S. Bank is offering a $500 welcome bonus when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Open a new U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, or Platinum Business Checking Package with promo code “Q1AFL23“.
- Enroll in business online banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App within 60 days of account opening.
- Deposit $3,000 within 30 days of account opening and maintain the balance for 60 days.
- Receive a $500 bonus deposited into your business checking account.
The bonus will be deposited into your account within 45 days of completing bonus requirements, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance.
Availability: AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY (or nationwide for those who already have a relationship with U.S. Bank)
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: No
Early Account Termination Fee: No
You’re eligible for the $500 bonus as long as you’re a new U.S. Bank business checking account customer, which means:
- You or any signer do not have an existing U.S. Bank business checking account AND
- You or any signer did not have a U.S. Bank business checking account in the last 24 months
Here are the various fees for the Silver, Gold, and Platinum Business Account Package. I recommend opening the Silver Business Checking Account Package since it doesn’t have a monthly maintenance fee.
Silver Business Checking Account Fees:
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
- 125 free transactions per month
- $0.50 fee for each additional transaction
There are no monthly maintenance fees to worry about.
Gold Business Checking Account Fees:
- $20 monthly maintenance fee, waivable
- 300 free transactions per month
- $0.45 fee for each additional transaction
The $20 monthly maintenance fee can be waived if one of the following applies:
- U.S. Bank Payment Solutions Merchant Banking OR
- $10,000 average collected checking balance OR
- $20,000 combined average collected business deposit balances OR
- $50,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding credit balances OR
- $75,000 in combined business deposits and outstanding business credit
Platinum Business Checking Account Fees:
- $30 monthly maintenance fee, waivable
- 500 free transactions per month
- $0.40 fee for each additional transaction
The $30 monthly maintenance fee can be waived if one of the following applies:
- $25,000 average collected balance OR
- $75,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding business credit balances
$500 Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Promo code Q1AFL23 must be used when opening the business checking account.
- Limit of one Business Checking bonus per business.
- A $100 minimum deposit is required to open a U.S. Bank Silver, Gold or Platinum Business Checking account.
- Earn your $500 Business Checking bonus by opening a new U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking, Gold Business Checking or Platinum Business Checking account.
- You must make new deposit(s) of at least $3,000 in new money deposits (Direct, Mobile, ACH or Wires) within 30 days of account opening and then maintain a balance of at least $3,000 through 60 days after account opening.
- Additionally, an individual signer on the new checking account must be enrolled in U.S. Bank Online Banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App within 60 days of account opening.
- The Business Checking bonus will be deposited into your new U.S. Bank business checking account within 45 days of deposit verification, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance.
- Offer may not be combined with any other business checking account bonus offers.
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the new business checking account have an existing U.S. Bank business checking account or had a U.S. Bank business checking account in the last 24 months.
- Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
For complete terms, please see the disclosures at the bottom of this page.
The Bottom Line
Great offer for a business bank account and the account features are very competitive when compared to my list of the best business checking accounts.
The Silver Business Checking account is particularly interesting for small businesses because it doesn’t have a monthly maintenance fee and no transaction fees are charged if you have 125 or less transactions per month.
So if you have a business (driving for Uber, selling things online, or any side hustles count as a business), then this is an offer I recommend taking advantage of.
We’ve seen a number of really good business banking promotions lately like this $300 Chase Business Checking bonus, $200 Axos Business Checking bonus, and the $300 American Express Business Checking bonus.
This promotion will be added to the list of the best bank account bonuses.
6 thoughts on “U.S. Bank $500 Business Checking Bonus”
US bank also lists that you must make 5 transactions within 60 days for this bonus.
That must have been added recently. The requirements for the $300 bonus have been updated to reflect this. Thank you!
I opened a business acct on 4/6 with the promo code. Could’ve sworn it said deposit $3000 as you reported. The requirements now say deposit $5000, not $3000. I’m confused, which is it? Did the requirements change? And if so, when did it change?
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I just revised the post to clarify that the offer now requires a $5,000 deposit. I’m actually not sure when the change happened, but if you call U.S. Bank they can see the promotion attached to your account and let you know what it is. Keep us posted please.
FYI I confirmed with US Bank. It is not $3000, but $5000. According to them, that promo code which expires Apr. 29 has always been $5000. If it had changed from $3000 to $5000, there would’ve been a new code provided so not to cause confusion.
It’s $3,000 again by the way, for the June 3rd to July 29th sign up period.